Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have to work for the first time in my life

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
My parents have agreed to get me some surgeries, but they are not exactly wealthy. I am currently studying but I will have to get a job to help them earn money for my surgeries. I feel extremely selfish and bad for my parents but at the same time these surgeries might change my life. I am feeling anxious for the future but I will not die without trying everything.

I wonder If anyone will hire a sperg though, I don't want to mess it up. Actually I worked once for like 2 weeks but that was with a friend and it wasn't a normal job. So i never worked a real job in my life.

Goodluck boyo

Enjoy wagie life

Try to stay out of retail and customer-facing jobs. I got my first job as a janitor and it isn't too bad honestly. Good luck with the job brocel.

At least you aren’t trapped in a military camp getting verbally raped and abused every day