Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to wageslave just so i can end my life

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
im feeling suicidal , but i dont want to jump in front of a train or something .
I tried to cut my wrists once but it didnt work out and i got put in a hospital and then a psychiatric ward .

I dont want pain and i dont want to suffer ,
i just want it to end quickly and in style .
I deserve to die the way i want .

So my choice is to put a bullet in my brain , preferably by shotgun .

Now i have several problems ,
first off , im broke so i gotta wageslave just to buy a proper gun .
Secondly , i live in a cucked country with extreme gun control and i dont know anyone who could sell me one illegally .
Plus i dont know how much it costs .

I dont want to make a big mess or suffer without reason , i just want a clean shot to the brain .

its just ragefuel that i have to wagecuck for it .
i dont want to go ER or make anyone hurt .

I hope Police wont come knocking at my door for this post . Its just a hypothetical scenario .

just eat raw meat

Damn, having to wageslave, just in order to kill yourself sound horrible.

Sounds like you live in Syrupland tbh. I honestly recommend drinking a shitton of energy drinks and dying of cardiac arrest.

im feeling suicidal , but i dont want to jump in front of a train or something .
Why? If the endgoal is ending up dead, why would the method matter? I have a really hard time taking these posts seriously when the OP comes up with this checklist and specifics of going through with it lmao. Just pick a reliable method, which the train method is and go with it and stop attention seeking.

Everybody despises me at work they all want me fired I try my best I rly do but I'm so fucking stupid I can't even do my job right fuuuuuuck what the fuck am I supposed to do. I was so happy when I got hired here but ofc everything is always the same. I never make friends with any of my co-workers even though I wanna. Everybody I ever dealt with hates the fuck out of me. I give up just end me then already fucking kill me please man just get it over with fiuuuuuuuuxk FUCKing SCAM life. It's over. I have not a single happy memory. It's over. End it death is mercy.

wtf
Is there a list of all sites which Serge owns?
I don´t know I actually didn´t even know before you mentioned it but there is a guy named Serge under staff on the SS forum so probably the same guy?

I don´t know I actually didn´t even know before you mentioned it but there is a guy named Serge under staff on the SS forum so probably the same guy?
I think so, this site has also the same layout than .co, looksmax.org and weebs.is.
(These are the sites I know about)

I think so, this site has also the same layout than .co, looksmax.org and weebs.is.
(These are the sites I know about)
Yeah that is also why I like these sites because I hate learning new layouts on forums.

Didn´t know there was a weebs.is

death will look more seductive after wageslave in this scenario

Do you want to lift a foid with your penis and when you flex your cock you lift her up and down

I rather want to lift her and then spin around to eventually let go of her. I call it female long throw with penis.

Why? If the endgoal is ending up dead, why would the method matter? I have a really hard time taking these posts seriously when the OP comes up with this checklist and specifics of going through with it lmao. Just pick a reliable method, which the train method is and go with it and stop attention seeking.
I dont want to make a mess and here in my country theres a chance that the family has to pay the cost for clean up and the incident ( can be about 50000€ ) .
I want to lay in my bathtub and shoot , so the blood and brain will be easily cleaned up .
If i could id also buy anthrax or shit like that .
and Roping , if i know myself correctly id probably fuck it up somehow .
I dont want to seek attention i just wanted to point out the absurdity that i have to work a job i hate just to off myself .
Should have posted in offtopic , but it got moved there so its ok .