Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to sit here and say this:

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I have to sit here and say this:

I am a mod. Been a mod here for about a month now and it has come to my attention some users are trying to post gore images on here. I don't want to see that and I want to make this subreddit safer for everyone. I don't care about how they posted it first then you screenshotted the pic to prove a point. If you repost the image then you are just as horrible as the guy posting it. Also, stop trying to post the same threads when the first one didn't go through. The Mod team is watching over the sub so we don't get overrun with incel shitposting and causing this sub nuked off the site.

Please, no more gore images. Treat these images like unsolicited dick pics. We don't care to see that. You can edit the pic with an image of a cat or something else that is benign such as an emoji. Mosiacs or a black censor bar over the image is fine.

Also, quit replying with racist comments. Had to report a user a few days for using a hard "R". Please remember the human. Rise above the hate.

Thanks,

ddmrob87

Ps: Stay safe and have fun.

Kek. And based.