Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HAVE TO LIVE WITH A FEMOID. WTF DO I DO!?

Lurking - Reaction GIFs
A wild Ken Waller appears!

Is this student accommodation?

Lol.

how the fuck is that possible
a foid would never want to live with an incel
what the fuck ?????
I don't know about the US and other parts of the world, but in the UK majority (99.55%+) of students can not afford to live in their own place.

There's a student accommodation business (either ran by the UNI or private). You (and normally a group of friends) go to the business and say: "I need a place to stay" and they'll show you what they have to offer. You pay the deposit and it's all good.

In my first year, I stayed at Uni accommodation; and that was unbearable (and expensive).
In my second year, I found a private accommodation and since I had no friends I had to ask them if they could squeeze me in with a flat missing one. LUCKILY it was a flat through of mostly higj inhib ethnics so second year was fine.

Now I'm in Third year, 2 of the ethnics graduated, so 2 rooms opened up. By luck, I've been plagued to live with a femoid.

Is this student accommodation?

Lol.

Yeah. I'm not rich enough to live in an ensuite apartment like you.
it could be OPs only chance in decades to come.

@Hate_my_life you have to try this. I would go as far as to say your volcel if you don't do this
Where do you buy one? If it's relatively inexpensive ill order and show proof.

@Personalityinkwell do you where to order affordable bulge. ideally not too big, but big enough to be visible yet realistic

She will probably move out, foids had being near incels.

If you only share kitchen and bathroom worse case scenario ignore her, you know hi for hi.

This happened to me two years ago. I just ignored her most of the time tbh. We talked a few times but it was just cordial.

You are screwed

SHE JUST MOVED INTO THE SAME FLAT AS ME.

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

IM LOCKED INTO THIS CONTRACT SO I CAN'T JUST MOVE OUT.

WE HAVE TO SHARE A KITCHEN AND BATHROOM AS WELL.

HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
I HAVE A FOID FOR A SOCIAL WORKER WICH IS GOING TO BE PAYING MORE ATENTION TO ME THAN ANY WOMAN IN MY LIFE AND SHES GOOD LOOKING. IM GONNA MEET HER EVERY WEEK SHE CANNOT GO OUT WITH A PATIENT. WHAT I DO??? HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP

I HAVE A FOID FOR A SOCIAL WORKER WICH IS GOING TO BE PAYING MORE ATENTION TO ME THAN ANY WOMAN IN MY LIFE AND SHES GOOD LOOKING. IM GONNA MEET HER EVERY WEEK SHE CANNOT GO OUT WITH A PATIENT. WHAT I DO??? HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP
Can you find a new job?

You have a foid living in the same place as you, you must be chad

Can you find a new job?
Nope boyo, its in a mental care health center that i have to go for a YEAR AND A HALF!!! Im gonna have trouble with that foid not falling in some wierd delusional shit for her even thought shes not my type just for the sake of being so much in contact with heeeeerr!!!!! HELPPPP

Faking bulge is still faking/lieing.

Ignore her.

This brings back old memories of my undergraduate days. Thank God it only lasted for about 2 weeks. I never talked to that bitch ever. Looking back, I kinda regret it a bit because I could have lowered my Inhibition around women after talking to her for a few days. Like an exposure therapy. Sadly, I had to end up taking Phenibut for that later in my life.

Those were the good times. My mom was still alive back then and I never really cared too much about loneliness or inceldom but now I'm lonely and no one to talk to. Inceldom hits the hardest when you are all alone by yourself.

Ignore her.
imo it's still worth a try. you can see on some YouTube videos gut bulge maxxed and it legit gets stares.

They don't have separated accommodation for women? Why aren't they getting attacked by religions and metooers?

Have her make you sandwiches and wash the dishes

Walk around like you own the place, don't hide away & let her slowly takeover, be prepared to see many different fuckbois there every week.

Are you 10 years old or something

HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Lol foids are so unhygenic I just wanna pump n dump

I'd try to ask her out tbh. But when you inevitably get rejected she's going to start treating you like a bigger weirdo and is probably going to make up a bullshit story to antagonize you. I'd try cus I literally could not handle living with a foid without trying to date her
Actually take this guy’s advice and ask her out. It will creep her out enough for her to leave. Solid advice.

you gotta be joking
do you really wear that :lul:
we used to wear cups but it was to protect against low blows while training xD
Women get butt implants & pad their bra though lol.

Try to do the Bill Cosby on her

:bluepill: :redpill: "wow king now's your chance to get laid!! :soy:"
Based, but also not true.
@Hate_my_life if you wanna ascend this is your only chance. Dont do ridiculuous shits like asking her out or wearing a bulge.

Drink alcohol with her and boom. Literally only way.

She's some Eastern European petite foid.

She's above average but nothing special.

You have 3 options:

Try and get some ass knowing you will fail and it will be awkward as hell

Rapemaxx possibly using drugs

Turn the place into a dungeon and Fritzlmaxx

These are your only sensible courses of action

@Hate_my_life if you wanna ascend this is your only chance. Dont do ridiculuous shits like asking her out or wearing a bulge.

Normalfag detected. OP knows he’s ugly so he understands it’s futile to try.

How can you be locked into sharing a kitched and a bathroom wtf? Get a GOER watch immedtiatly

I had a foid housemate, it was hell on earth. She was a massive cunt towards me, would complain about me being messy when she was 10x as messy as me. She'd start fights over nothing, she'd fuck with my stuff, she'd complain to the landlord about me, even though I was quiet and minded my own business. My other housemate and I begged the landlord to kick her out, but he cucked out to her because she's a girl. She eventually moved out without telling the landlord, she was most likely very behind on her rent. Thankfully, our landlord decided not to re-rent the third room, and my roommate and I now live in peace. My quality of life is significantly higher, my stress levels are down, and I can finally LDAR in peace.
How can you be locked into sharing a kitched and a bathroom wtf? Get a GOER watch immedtiatly
He's on a lease, meaning he has to pay the rent for that amount of time. Leases are garbage, month to month is best.

Prepare to see Chad coming over to “hang out” a lot

Nope boyo, its in a mental care health center that i have to go for a YEAR AND A HALF!!! Im gonna have trouble with that foid not falling in some wierd delusional shit for her even thought shes not my type just for the sake of being so much in contact with heeeeerr!!!!! HELPPPP

I'm sorry. We are here just to suffer.

Ignore her.
Most likely what I'll end up doing, I mean she's a foid and if my past treatment from foids are anything to go by she'd probably rather be anywhere in the world than the same room as me.
This brings back old memories of my undergraduate days. Thank God it only lasted for about 2 weeks. I never talked to that bitch ever. Looking back, I kinda regret it a bit because I could have lowered my Inhibition around women after talking to her for a few days. Like an exposure therapy. Sadly, I had to end up taking Phenibut for that later in my life.

Those were the good times. My mom was still alive back then and I never really cared too much about loneliness or inceldom but now I'm lonely and no one to talk to. Inceldom hits the hardest when you are all alone by yourself.
Sincere condolences about the loss of your mum.

I do agree with you, Inceldom does hit hardest when you're alone. I find after the brutal time at Uni and seeing couples everywhere, the loneliness hits so hard that I go home and just talk about anything with my brother whom I never initially got along with but now do.
They don't have separated accommodation for women? Why aren't they getting attacked by religions and metooers?
Its the west.

My first year would "try to accommodate" such requests, but my flat ended up having foids anyway.
Are you 10 years old or something
Elab.
Actually take this guy’s advice and ask her out. It will creep her out enough for her to leave. Solid advice.
Do I just say, Wanna go out?

You have 3 options:

Try and get some ass knowing you will fail and it will be awkward as hell

Rapemaxx possibly using drugs

Turn the place into a dungeon and Fritzlmaxx

These are your only sensible courses of action
I have never taken drugs nor would ever take drugs and regardless I'm too high-inhib to rape - I also don't want a criminal record.

No idea what you mean by dungeon and Fritzlmaxx

See responses above.

What are the politics where you live? I would think both the tradcons (including parents) and the metoo crowd would throw a fit.

I had a foid housemate, it was hell on earth. She was a massive cunt towards me, would complain about me being messy when she was 10x as messy as me. She'd start fights over nothing, she'd fuck with my stuff, she'd complain to the landlord about me, even though I was quiet and minded my own business. My other housemate and I begged the landlord to kick her out, but he cucked out to her because she's a girl. She eventually moved out without telling the landlord, she was most likely very behind on her rent. Thankfully, our landlord decided not to re-rent the third room, and my roommate and I now live in peace. My quality of life is significantly higher, my stress levels are down, and I can finally LDAR in peace.
Sounds brutal.

I have impeccable hygiene and I don't speak to anyone so even if they have an issue with me, good look trying to say anything when I have earphones in.

I do try and cook/eat at times when nobody is in the kitchen, although its a lot harder with "stay at home" restrictions.

He's on a lease, meaning he has to pay the rent for that amount of time. Leases are garbage, month to month is best
This.

What are the politics where you live? I would think both the tradcons (including parents) and the metoo crowd would throw a fit.
All Unis are extremely liberal. The city I am in is also Liberal (Like most of the cities in the UK).

big deal i had to live with multiple foids before.

Sounds brutal.

I have impeccable hygiene and I don't speak to anyone so even if they have an issue with me, good look trying to say anything when I have earphones in.

I do try and cook/eat at times when nobody is in the kitchen, although its a lot harder with "stay at home" restrictions.

This.

All Unis are extremely liberal. The city I am in is also Liberal (Like most of the cities in the UK).
Aren't they afraid of trad/tradlarping muslim immigrants?

I have never taken drugs nor would ever take drugs and regardless I'm too high-inhib to rape - I also don't want a criminal record.

No idea what you mean by dungeon and Fritzlmaxx

Turn part of the place into a covert dungeon, lock her in there, tell her parents she has ran away with a cult, proceed to rapemaxx at will. If you Fritzlmaxx properly this can go on for 24 years and you can even rig the place with explosives or shotguns with trip wires tied to the triggers in case you get busted.

HELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Are you a collegecel?

Last edited:
Sounds brutal.

Oh god, if this bitch had stayed here during quarantine, I would've gone JokER. She was a massive germaphobe and was always spraying cleaning spray all over the house.

About hygiene, this bitch wouldn't shower, yet blamed the bad smell on me. Even though her stench would follow her everywhere she'd go.

Do I just say, Wanna go out?
When she comes home one night leave flower petals on the floor that lead to your bedroom with slow music playing. She will pack her things first thing tomorrow.

Actually my parents bought a home so I don't have to always live in student accommodation, though I also have a place there so I can put my books and stuff and maybe crash for a night.

I think I'd jump off a bridge if I was forced to share a bathroom with a random foid.