Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i have to go to bed at 10pm because of my eye infection after a junk beat me and chads and normies are out partying

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
god damnit guys my eye hurts so much, i cant hold it open. went to the doctor and got antibiotic drops. that fucking junkie homeless assholes hands must have been so dirty he gave me an eye infection when he punched me. i wanted to lurk here for a couple of hours more but have to go to bed :(

good night all. hope ur evening is less shitty than mine..

JFL when you realize 80% of girls my age and 30-40% of guys are having the time of their life this very saturday evening, dating, fucking, sucking, licking, kissing, dancing, drinking, living a carefree and enjoyable life.... just fucking lol at my miserable incel luck and miserable existence

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why did he punch you?

Did you beat the homeless man up?

Should have taken your incel rage out on his ass, if he initiated just claim self defense

in that moment i was more shocked than anything, i only got really angry yesterday when i started getting eye infection and everything sank in.... he was a really really creepy homeless guy and i was scared, on top of that polcie has violence monopoly in my country, u cant really take matters into ur own hand like that here easily...

in that moment i was more shocked than anything, i only got really angry yesterday when i started getting eye infection and everything sank in.... he was a really really creepy homeless guy and i was scared, on top of that polcie has violence monopoly in my country, u cant really take matters into ur own hand like that here easily...
damn that sucks, and true, its easier to say what I did when I'm not in the heat of the moment

Pics or it didn't happen

damn that sucks, and true, its easier to say what I did when I'm not in the heat of the moment

just another remidner of my life with terrible incel luck... u know i left the board for quite some time , trying to get my life on track. i gained 4 kilos of muscles in the gym and did lots of cardio (swimming, running) feeling more confident and better. and when i try to go out this happens..... i already had mental problems and now im scared to take the train at night... its rly fucked up, had a panic attack this afternoon and feel just bad af in general

Just remember when you're suffering and falling apart that normies are just winning at life

Pics or it didn't happen

aG3AOTb.jpg

heres my eye now fucking infected, i cleaned the pus so the pic doesnt look too horrible, the cut on my eyebrow and bruises are hidden since i cropped the pic to make myself not recognizable but u can see my whole eye is still messed up. also the bruises are mainly behind my eyelid... fffs

just another remidner of my life with terrible incel luck... u know i left the board for quite some time , trying to get my life on track. i gained 4 kilos of muscles in the gym and did lots of cardio (swimming, running) feeling more confident and better. and when i try to go out this happens..... i already had mental problems and now im scared to take the train at night... its rly fucked up, had a panic attack this afternoon and feel just bad af in general
was your panic attack similar to this? In all seriousness, don't stop maxxing

was your panic attack similar to this? In all seriousness, don't stop maxxing

like the last 3 seconds yep with more crying and kicking and throwing around stuff in my room

aG3AOTb.jpg

heres my eye now fucking infected, i cleaned the pus so the pic doesnt look too horrible, the cut on my eyebrow and bruises are hidden since i cropped the pic to make myself not recognizable but u can see my whole eye is still messed up. also the bruises are mainly behind my eyelid... fffs
>white
>losing at life

LMAO

same

If a homeless person attacked me I'd probably release my incelpowers and kill him

aG3AOTb.jpg

Damn the color... It's beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back