Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have to go out to dinnER with coworkERs that I hate.

Good luck boyo.

Before and After

Foids are evil

It nevER began

The saints wERe watching ovER me, I found a parking space only two blocks away from the restaurant, I’m right on time.

Took a bunch of creepshots of this foid in leggins today while at work, so I feel like I won no mattER what happens at dinnER tonight.

Wizardcel tip: if your boss treats everyone out to lunch or dinnER - eat and drink your fill, you work hard and deserve it.

I ordered a Diet Coke and a strawberry margarita.

Just made it back home, praise all the saints!
Good luck boyo.
Just finished eating and drinking. I finished watching the end of the DenvER Broncos vs New Orleans Saints game. Then I said goodbye to my two bosses - and I walked the fuck out. I didn’t spend any of my money!

Just made it back home, praise all the saints!
Just finished eating and drinking. I finished watching the end of the DenvER Broncos vs New Orleans Saints game. Then I said goodbye to my two bosses - and I walked the fuck out. I didn’t spend any of my money!
What was your main course?

Based at least you get a free meal and a wide range of options.

“Apps” is stupid though saw that on a chili’s menu jfl
Kek, yeah the food was alright it was sERved buffet style. I knew it was time to go, because the chads started segregating themselves (not even talking to the foids), so I was like “Ok, time to go.”