Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to get glasses.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Damn now I'm going to look worse because I will have glasses. I tried to hold off on getting them but it has come to the point where I cant see far away at all. Now I will be a four eyed incel.

Contacts and laser surgery also exist.

If you absolutely have to get glasses due to contacts not bein an option for whatever reason (e.g blink reflex too strong) , get a rimless pair.

"Maybe with glasses you will be like superman/Clark Kent and people will not recognize you tehhehe"

I had to get glasses too, make sure to get modern/trendy ones with a thick frame, those are in fashion these days.

Crustaciouse said:
Damn now I'm going to look worse because I will have glasses. I tried to hold off on getting them but it has come to the point where I cant see far away at all. Now I will be a four eyed incel.

Being ugly is hell. you are right. Every conversation in life is affected by the way you look.

Enigmatic93 said:
If you absolutely have to get glasses due to contacts not bein an option for whatever reason (e.g blink reflex too strong) , get a rimless pair.

This is what I had to go with, but I also have deepset eyes and a big nose with a prominent bridge. Glasses look fucking ridiculous on me and contacts aren't an option. I fucking hate my glasses, and my face, and being blind. FML.

i look better with glasses because it hides my subhuman eye area

It really doesn't matter honestly. You'll go from subhuman to subhuman.

Chad with glasses
blog-nick-bateman-for-damat-ss-2015-4.jpg

Chad without
89072277-352-k162465.jpg

anincelforlifelol said:

Chad with glasses

Chad without
89072277-352-k162465.jpg

lel

anincelforlifelol said:
Chad with glasses

Chad without
89072277-352-k162465.jpg

Legit tbh. I'd say most people look slightly worse with glasses but the difference is negiligible. Some of the hottest girls I've seen were with guys wearing glasses.

Glasses make you look more incel, try to get contacts.

Do you do eye exercises and stuff?

If you get glasses don't rely on them and wear them too much, and when you're older you won't have to wear them.

Just make sure they flatter your face shape. Google around for advice.

Wearing glasses is a sign of poor eye sight and of course its a genetic weakness, that most women can't pass down on to their children (it's not healthy).

I have glasses, but I only wear them at home. I'm already a 2/10, can't afford to be 1.5/10...

Solitarian_Walker said:
Contacts and laser surgery also exist.

Why the hell would you use a Chad-lite for that tinder experiment?

NekoStance said:
Do you do eye exercises and stuff?

If you get glasses don't rely on them and wear them too much, and when you're older you won't have to wear them.

From what my optometrist told me, this is pseudoscience and a rumor.

Thick frame glasses is a basic looksmax, I don't know why you're complaining.