Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have to get braces its over

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★★
I went to the dentist and I have to get braces. So now on top of being a sub human im gonna be even MORE subhuman with braces. It's so fucking over guys

just kill your dentist (in gta)

I went to the dentist and I have to get braces. So now on top of being a sub human im gonna be even MORE subhuman with braces. It's so fucking over guys

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit​

★★★★
JoinedAug 15, 2024Posts318

Just dont get them

it impacting your looks should be the least of your worries, since your looks already weren't cutting it anyway

Just dont get them
My mom is forcing me to wear them so now I can't even eat like half the foods I eat now either and eating was one of my copes

My mom is forcing me to wear them so now I can't even eat like half the foods I eat now either and eating was one of my copes
brutal but why not just throw them away whats she gonna do?

I had them.

They weren’t so bad until the dentist had my parents adding little rubber bands to the sides of my back teeth that were hard to place and also the braces wire would cut into the inside walls of my cheeks. :feelsugh:

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit​

★★★★
JoinedAug 15, 2024Posts318
muh post count i would do you something i cant say because the faggot rules and mod @LeFrenchCel

well at least your teeth wont look as fucked after, have fun wearing retainers every week for the rest of your life tho

I have braces on right now

It's not that bad, but i get it. Braces in adults can be embarrassing but atleast you won't have crooked teeth after it's done

Aren't you gonna kill yourself in a few days or so?

I had them.

They weren’t so bad until the dentist had my parents adding little rubber bands to the sides of my back teeth that were hard to place and also the braces wire would cut into the inside walls of my cheeks. :feelsugh:
same, but mine would break in my sleep

Why are u bothered about the braces then jfl
Because it's more over then it already is over
All i could say is just don't do it. I hope you pussy out before you do any serious harm
I hate being a wage slave cuck and then go home to cope of loneliness life isn't ment for everyone especially subhumans

Because it's more over then it already is over

I hate being a wage slave cuck and then go home to cope of loneliness life isn't ment for everyone especially subhumans
I guess it's been your destiny to kill yourself all along. I can't stop it, only you could. I hope you fuck plenty of foids in the afterlife

Dawg praying you get reincarnated as a chad shawty

Femoids claim guys with braces are hot.

(If you are chad)

The braces will help with your jaw