Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to delete tiktok.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Sugar Cookie Monster
★★★★★
Talking to girls on there(via tiktok live) was a good cope at first, but now it’s to the point where I only use it to solicit girls to show their belly piercings. Sometimes I’ll get straight to the point as opposed to asking cookie cutter questioners. As expected, sometime these girls won’t answer. There are other times where some won’t even answer at all. It all just seems hopeless at this point and won’t even help in the long run when it comes to my inceldom.

Piercings are disgusting but to each their own

Piercings are disgusting but to each their own
It’s just an excuse to see their belly button, piercing or not. Gotta take what I can get. Cuz if I just asked to see their belly button, it’d be weird. If I ask for the belly button piercing, at the very least they could think I’m just wanna see the piercing itself, not the belly button.

Tiktok is turbocancer.

Trying to interact with lives is :feelsUgh: They only care about the views and gifts none of it is real don’t waste your time