Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to deal with niggers on a daily basis at my job

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
Stinky filthy hobo niggers come on and sit at my desk and yell at me that they’re too broke for our products and then leave.

I wish I could whip them with red hot chains, stupid monkey fucks.

The tops shooter who killed a dozen niggers a saint. GENOCIDE ALL MONKEY NIGGERS

They’re aggressive and unempathetic. NOT human

we wuz kang's and shieettt

we wuz kang's and shieettt
satima

What kind of occupational field does your profession relate to? I take that it's low income and low skill. That must be part of the reason poor people tend to be extra racist and double down on it. Rightfully so.

What kind of occupational field does your profession relate to? I take that it's low income and low skill. That must be part of the reason poor people tend to be extra racist and double down on it. Rightfully so.
It is for insurance. So it isn’t low income low skill. It requires a license and college degree

Problem is EVERYONE needs insurance. Including the filthy inner city niggers

It is for insurance. So it isn’t low income low skill. It requires a license and college degree

Problem is EVERYONE needs insurance. Including the filthy inner city niggers
Thanks for the clarification. Government service workers near me have to deal with pajeets, which could be worse or better depending on who you work. I don't feel too bad for tools of the inept inefficient bureaucracy here anyways. My sympathy and pity is better expended elsewhere.

Stinky filthy hobo niggers come on and sit at my desk and yell at me that they’re too broke for our products and then leave.

I wish I could whip them with red hot chains, stupid monkey fucks.

The tops shooter who killed a dozen niggers a saint. GENOCIDE ALL MONKEY NIGGERS

They’re aggressive and unempathetic. NOT human
Do you consider moving to a white state? Assuming you’re a mutt

Do you consider moving to a white state? Assuming you’re a mutt
I’m a Slav and I live in New York, but the metropolitan east coast in general is littered with hoards of those monkeys.

I could go out to the midwest but then I’d be leaving all of my home life behind by hundreds of miles. And I financially can’t yet

I’m a Slav and I live in New York, but the metropolitan east coast in general is littered with hoards of those monkeys.

I could go out to the midwest but then I’d be leaving all of my home life behind by hundreds of miles. And I financially can’t yet
God, that’s tough man. The only states within a reasonable distance of NY that are practically ethnostates are Vermont, NH, and Maine. If you wanna stay in urban areas ig you better get used to your black customers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back