Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have to be One of the Most Paranoid Individuals of All Time

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
From thinking my cat is a human spy in the past to also believing any time people were laughing, they were laughing at me.

Even now I always get hyper paranoid about many things. Whenever I see a cop I think he is after me. I am constantly worried that I am going to get in trouble for saying degenerates should die (Even though it's true). I also get super paranoid that everyone talks shit about me and people tell everyone else the tiniest and most minute details about me. I genuinely believe that anyone I talk to goes out and reveals the worst secrets of me to everyone else after the conversation.

I don't care for the most part but these things are always in my head and it gets annoying and even torturous after a while.

Ours is the age when psychological disorders start to manifest.

you have paranoid schizophrenia. I got it too from smoking to much weed

I'd be your friend OP, we can smoke dabs and you can watch me play battlefield 1

I only get paranoid when I actually have something incriminating with me.

if you are schizophrenic it would explain a lot

same i'm paranoid as fuck