Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have to be at work in 20 minutes

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
And I'm stuck on the shitter, do to the overwhelming anxiety of going there, lmao. Wish me luck boyos.

''neet elite''

jfl, i'd go insane
i was for 4 years and found it insufferable once all copes ran dry and there was nothing to do
I did go insane, I'm at work now. Working is just a fucking cope.

mogs me tbh. I wish I could be NEET for 17 years :cryfeels:
Imagine seeing every anime, playing every game you ever wanted to. Eat anything, see anything, all in solitude and the dread comfort of your own room. The madness seeps in and when its done, it leaves you in a state of persistent chaos and void. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

waging sucks ass
i hate to working for jews

Wageslaving is for :bluepill: normies and :redpill: failed normies.
Those who have fully embraced the :blackpill: know that wageslaving is a waste of time and mental energy.

Hope your job is a good one and not a shitty one OP. I wish you a great day! :)

Imagine seeing every anime, playing every game you ever wanted to. Eat anything, see anything, all in solitude and the dread comfort of your own room. The madness seeps in and when its done, it leaves you in a state of persistent chaos and void. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
still mogs spending 90% of your waking life wageslaving ngl

I wish i was healthy enough to have a job