Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I have to admit I was lurking inceltears the last few days and it's really boring

Limitcel

Limitcel

No one is more hated than a incel who says t truth
They have some repeated and very weak arguments, these are:

-"Incels have bad personality"

This concept of personality in itself is very subjective and difficult to define that's why it's their main tool to try to refute incels, anything can be a bad personality, according to some of them you could even be a murderer and still have a good personality (or at least camouflage it, but it's interesting that the personality detector only fails in this case)
Hybristophilia in its existence and popularity can already refute the idea of "personality" but obviously they will use the subjectivity of this concept to affirm other things
Anyway, most of the incels here are normal people and even if they "couldn't hide their misogyny" the majority are still functional citizens, I personally think hate is futile so I don't cultivate it but in general most of the users here lived their entire lives as normal citizens before discovering blackpill or incel

-Incels don't take care of themselves, they don't take showers, things like that

Another stereotype they assume all incels manifest
Here they fail to understand that most incels are from the red pill to blackpill pipeline
Most incels have practiced PUA, self-care and most people in general take a shower and have hygiene (it gets uncomfortable when you don't do it)
There are of course some schizos or rebels who will post about not taking a shower or something like that but in general the majority here take care of themselves

-"Incels don't leave the house or talk to women"

This is valid, many incels suffer from autism and social anxiety but it still doesn't mean they don't leave the house or talk to women
I have difficulty socializing, i was a hikikomori for 1 year when I was young (I was locked inside the house for a year without going out) and I've always had social anxiety since I was 8, I really have trouble talking to people but that hasn't stopped me from talking, going out, going to parties and approaching girls (even with discomfort and anxiety, sometimes alcohol helped)
From the stories, a large part of the userbase has also socialized in life and doesn't spend the whole day locked up at home (a large part does, I'll be honest) anyway most of those who isolate themselves now ended up that way because of bullying and rejection

-Incels have high standards

This is so retarded and projective that it's not even worth dissecting too much, men naturally have a low standard due to their high testosterone and libido levels.
The only people who point out that incels have high standards are either ugly women projecting their problems onto incels or retarded normies wanting to talk about what they don't know.

That's basically it, sometimes they post some edgy post to try to assert themselves or they use the fact that a large part of they userbase is female (probably tranny) and try deny obvious things with arguments of authority, or the classic "but I know a certain guy who is a 5"2 Indian and fucks alot of women" which are just non-standard points, doesn't change the fact that the majority are fucked up

TL.DR: They have no idea what an incel is, they create a character in their heads about what an incel is and they beat this scarecrow all day and then repeat the same arguments that I stood above
I would even say that a good part of the userbase there has a fanciful view of incels and their arguments seem functional in this fanciful view of acceptable appearance and NT

If I forgot to comment something then remind me in the comments

Last edited:
This is why incels who obsess over them and give them the time of day are foolish

If there was a debate between us and them, we'd demolish them (literally). There is so much scientific evidence to prove our ideology (the black pill) than there is to prove their blue pill.

If there was a debate between us and them, we'd demolish them (literally). There is so much scientific evidence to prove our ideology (the black pill) than there is to prove their blue pill.

They are a bunch of bozos, their entire subreddit content depends on IT bait posts. Not a single reply to BLACKPILL evidence from them

They are a bunch of bozos, their entire subreddit content depends on IT bait posts. Not a single reply to BLACKPILL evidence from them
They'll go along with the main stream, tyranny of the majority.

These people don't care about reality at all. For them, the world is based on what they think it should be, not what it is. They would just ignore all the evidence and go back to their copes.

Exactly. Notice how they never try to disprove the must read threads?

They only go after the edgelords

You're being too open minded by taking them seriously they are a joke man.

These people don't care about reality at all. For them, the world is based on what they think it should be, not what it is. They would just ignore all the evidence and go back to their copes.
Great post
We see this everywhere even outside of this incel set

You're being too open minded by taking them seriously they are a joke man.
I like to be open-minded and deconstructed
It's a bit liberal (even though I have authoritarian opinions) but my philosophy of life is that the real numbers are contained in complex numbers and not the other way around.
I like to see everyone's vision

IT foids want incel cock :feelshmm:
I think some of them think incels are like prettyboys who don't leave the house or schizo chads
That's why they think they can give tips

The reality is that we are all bald, deformed, ugly and with ugly bodies

I've concluded we're pretty much in hell, so while I found IncelTears at first amusing, now I just kind of see it as sad and proof of a sadistic world we live in

I probably bet it started off with some people coming together online being like "Well this incel stuff is toxic, maybe we can get people out of it by showing them how insane they are", but there is actually no refutation of the Blackpill on the topic of sexual behavior.

So at a certain point most people have just avoided the Blackpill; anybody still on that Reddit is cognitively incapable of digesting it, or if they have, they are in willful denial. And shocker, such cognitive weakness manifests itself with very dysgenic and weird people.

So it's just all the more reminder that this is Hell, and coping about it doesn't change it.

It's such a boring echo chamber. At least ours has character

I think some of them think incels are like prettyboys who don't leave the house or schizo chads
That's why they think they can give tips

The reality is that we are all bald, deformed, ugly and with ugly bodies
Let them believe what they want. I want some dumb whore to send me nudes already :chad: