Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have tiny respect for foids who admit they only care about looks

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
as the title says foids dont admit they care about looks but i met a foid recently who admitted this. She was open about how foids dont a toxic guy if he is a 10/10 chad in fact they love toxicity. and every other foid i talk to always uhm akshually looks dont matter for me he has to be loyal and honest

I still hate em all for having such high standards, but I agree, I hate the ones who don't deny the importance of looks a little less. At least they don't gaslight you like the majority do

I still hate em all for having such high standards, but I agree, I hate the ones who don't deny the importance of looks a little less. At least they don't gaslight you like the majority do
still i will always prefer a straightforward foid over gaslighting one still they both deserved to be raped brutally :feelskek:

Last edited:
The most honest foids are the ones that display their whoredom openly and don't try to hide it

I'll always prefer honesty over the blatant liars and gaslighters.

"Omg I actually prefer short guys, its just coincidence that all 10 of my last bfs were 6ft"

lol what's the difference. why even talk to them about this after taking in the blackpill.

I have zero respect for foids, i spit on all of them and I hope all their lives fall apart so they can suffer.