Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have the worst jaw and chin

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
My chin is so recessed that multiple people have explicitly commented on it. I also entirely lack a jawline. In my entire life I've only met one (1) person whose jaw is similarly fucked. It's tragic.

Recessed

It's essentially this except my nose is smaller than his.

Honestly at this level you stop resenting foids (indeed you'll find little foid hate in my posting history). They're justified in rejecting me. I wouldn't date myself either.

Last edited:
View attachment 308486
It's essentially this except my nose is smaller than his.

Honestly at this level you stop resenting foids (indeed you'll find little foid hate in my posting history). It just makes sense. I wouldn't date myself either.

Cope. Hideous foids are still out there making the next generation of .co posters.

Cope. Hideous foids are still out there making the next generation of .co posters.
My mother wasn't even bad looking. I inherited my fucked chin from my father's side.

My mother wasn't even bad looking. I inherited my fucked chin from my father's side.

Point i was making was you said you wouldnt date yourself. How is it fair then that hideous foids still breed? They must be exterminated from the genetic pool (in GTA 5)

Point i was making was you said you wouldnt date yourself. How is it fair then that hideous foids still breed? They must be exterminated from the genetic pool (in GTA 5)
I wouldn't date myself so why should I expect there to be a woman that will date me?
But tbh, men's and women's situations aren't comparable like that. Women do most the selection sexually.

I wouldn't date myself so why should I expect there to be a woman that will date me?
But tbh, men's and women's situations aren't comparable like that. Women do most the selection sexually.

I know. Thats why were posting here while ugly whores are spreading their shitty genetics.

I know. Thats why were posting here while ugly whores are spreading their shitty genetics.
Yeah, it's sad. But it's the thirsty simps who enable it. I try to stick to my standards (even though I don't fit within my own standards --- because what other moral option is there really).

My jaw is pretty fucked up too since it's small and not broad.

My chin is so recessed that multiple people have explicitly commented on it. I also entirely lack a jawline. In my entire life I've only met one (1) person whose jaw is similarly fucked. It's tragic.
Don't rope because of your jaw.