Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the weirdest receding hairline ever!

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
My hairline is legit very good in a side and receding so much on the other side wtf is wrong with me I can’t even bald properly

BlackPill47 said:
RIP, brah.

How long did it take to go from receding hairline to full bald for you?

JustKillMe said:
BlackPill47 said:
RIP, brah.
How long did it take to go from receding hairline to full bald for you?
Less than seven years. Horseshoecel by 30. Thinned rapidly from the front, then the back. Kill me now, kek.

Shave it off and run neo nazi game LOL /s

JustKillMe said:
My hairline is legit very good in a side and receding so much on the other side wtf is wrong with me I can’t even bald properly

I'm balding too, so I've been hatcoping

incellurker5 said:
Shave it off and run neo nazi game LOL /s

I’m gonna shave it off next Tuesday actually lol

BlackPill47 said:
Less than seven years. Horseshoecel by 30. Thinned rapidly from the front, then the back. Kill me now, kek.

I mean I’m 18 and I have receding hairline ima be bald by 23 lol

my hair is becoming thinner by the day, and i look a lot worse without hair. It's safe to say that i'll never have any form of intimacy if i become bald.

eurocel said:
my hair is becoming thinner by the day, and i look a lot worse without hair. It's safe to say that i'll never have any form of intimacy if i become bald.

Me too but don’t forget this shit is treatable it’s not as hard as a plastic surgery

JustKillMe said:
I’m gonna shave it off next Tuesday actually lol

I mean I’m 18 and I have receding hairline ima be bald by 23 lol
Good for you in shaving it off, bro. Young baldcels almost have no choice but to run shaven head game until their 30s. Luckily, I am too old for that now and can't be bothered head shaving anyway. Godspeed.

BlackPill47 said:
Good for you in shaving it off, bro. Young baldcels almost have no choice but to run shaven head game until their 30s. Luckily, I am too old for that now and can't be bothered head shaving anyway. Godspeed.

I’ve been mogged so much by having a receding hairline but I’m ok with that I mean I’ve been bullied my entire life I’m unbullyable now

JustKillMe said:
Me too but don’t forget this shit is treatable it’s not as hard as a plastic surgery

treatable how?

BlackPill47 said:
Way too expensive, especially for poorcels.

It’s 15-20K in the us but I live near turkey and it’s like 2K there

BlackPill47 said:

Did you use any treatments ?

Stanx22 said:
BlackPill47 said:
Did you use any treatments ?
Nope. Too poorcel for that. I accepted it was over as soon my mother noticed the thinning back in 2008. I started shaving it down in 2010, a few months before turning 24 and it was noticeably thinner in the front section. RIP. I alternated between shaving it and letting it grow in over the next five years. It was a chore to do. Now as a NW5A horseshoecel, it's over. I let the horseshoe grow now and only trim it with a No.6 guard once a year. Fuck it.

JustKillMe said:
Hair transplant

lol, they usually use hairs on the sides for the transplant because those are usually more resilient. but my sides are receding, kek/

BlackPill47 said:
Nope. Too poorcel for that. I accepted it was over as soon my mother noticed the thinning back in 2008. I started shaving it down in 2010, a few months before turning 24 and it was noticeably thinner in the front section. RIP. I alternated between shaving it and letting it grow in over the next five years. It was a chore to do. Now as a NW5A horseshoecel, it's over. I let the horseshoe grow now and only trim it with a No.6 guard once a year. Fuck it.

I'm 18, NW2, thinning, but i'll get on serious treatments soon to prevent it. I can't let myself go bald this young.

Get it threaded.

Painless.

If you go bald your probably fucked

s u b h u m a n i t y