Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have the ugliest side profile in this forum

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
Fuarkkk I tried to take pics cause a deluded thought kicked in after I shower, saying I looked better. I took pics and realize how truecel I am. I lowsmvmog 85-90% of this forum with my truecel face, turbomanlet height, and shit body

Its never began

You never looked like yourself from the side but your profile could not hide the fact you knew I was approaching your throne

Hold on tho, the angle of your camera lense can distort your face. Get your picture taken from great distance to get accurate idea

No pics were seen that day

Fuarkkk I tried to take pics cause a deluded thought kicked in after I shower, saying I looked better. I took pics and realize how truecel I am. I lowsmvmog 85-90% of this forum with my truecel face, turbomanlet height, and shit body
At least you’re not rice & manlet

You never looked like yourself from the side but your profile could not hide the fact you knew I was approaching your throne
Gigacope. I hold this throne
Hold on tho, the angle of your camera lense can distort your face. Get your picture taken from great distance to get accurate idea
I tried to see what people would see in proximity of me
No pics were seen that day
You want me to send you the pic? I can do it if you want
At least you’re not rice & manlet
I wish I could say that. Would you read my sig please? I'm 5'3 SEAcel

My condolences... :feelsugh:

This happens to me too. I’ll get it in my head that I’m decent-looking, then I’ll take good photos and realise the truth

Cope. Chad looks great from every angle possible. OP is truecel.

This happens to me too. I’ll get it in my head that I’m decent-looking, then I’ll take good photos and realise the truth
Tbhtbh. We can't get rid 100% of the delusions

Eyes work different from wide cameral lenses
No he's definitely ugly luck us, but phone cameras have wide angle lenses, making the closest thing to it larger, so his side profile isn't what he sees in the camera

I really don't like that you can't publish selfies in this forum. I want to see you!

I really don't like that you can't publish selfies in this forum. I want to see you!
You want me to send the pic to you? I'll do it if you want tbh

Yep. If u wanna know how u truly look u need to look at a mirror for less than 3 seconds or take a selfie in under 3 seconds or else ur mind will naturally make u move for ur face around to make u seem more normal / decent

Cope. Chads can take picture from a very short distance and still looks attractive.

Cope. My avi is the ugliest.

My profile is the worst of the worst

From profile side I look like a specie that hasnt been discovered yet

Everyone says that