Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have the strongest mental strength alive to survive this long.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Title. Anyone in my shoes would’ve roped already. I stand and attest to suffering. I am the most patient man on the planet.

Anything i do is an accomplishment and surpasses anyone in this world.

Last edited:
Cope most of us are pussies when it comes to roping

Cope most of us are pussies when it comes to roping
Why would you rope when you can live out for the rest of time screwing with society and making other people’s lives worse?

Incels have a stronger mental strength than 99% of the population

Im worse than a cockroach. TBH my fear of death surpass my will to live, thats whats keeps me alive.

Im worse than a cockroach. TBH my fear of death surpass my will to live, thats whats keeps me alive.
Truecels hope for a death.

Truecels hope for a death.
I dont mind the idea of dying or i have anything to regret for, its my crippling anxiety which keeps me away from anything dangerous or harmful, im the total opposite of self destructive people, i cant ever hurt myself on purpose. Person haves to be decisive and low inhib to kill himself.

I dont mind the idea of dying or i have anything to regret for, its my crippling anxiety which keeps me away from anything dangerous or harmful, im the total opposite of self destructive people, i cant ever hurt myself on purpose. Person haves to be decisive and low inhib to kill himself.
You’d have to be stupid to hurt yourself unless you’re planning on ending it. Got to stay alive to have your payback on society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back