Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have the smallest wrists on this board

• Thread starter Deleted member 9192
  • Start date
Deleted member 9192

Deleted member 9192

Master of sexual transmutation
-
gallery_102130_9128_104570.png

They are literally 5% smaller than this (inb4 mogs me i dont buy it) how over is it for me?

Just checked my wrists. They’re small, but not that small. Good luck brother.

Are you even serious? I believe in many theories, but I don't believe wrists are that important. They aren't the reason you're incel at least.

gallery_102130_9128_104570.png

They are literally 5% smaller than this (inb4 mogs me i dont buy it) how over is it for me?
I have some bad news for you... In my opinion, you only have two options: 1. LDAR, 2. Rope

just be fat theory.
oh wait, only works for foids.

Just checked my wrists. They’re small, but not that small. Good luck brother.
If i feel them with my other hand it literally feels like a small stick from the forest jfl its over

Eat some burgers man.

Eat some burgers man.
Im actually getting a gut from ldar eating but it doesnt help at all. I even had a bulk phase and that didnt help either
Are you even serious? I believe in many theories, but I don't believe wrists are that important. They aren't the reason you're incel at least.
Yes im 100% serious and its actually quite noticeable when i stand next to a normie because the difference is GIGANTIC

no one cares about wrist

Mine are pretty small too

Jesus, a true wristcel.

Looks freaky. Reminded me of this meme.

ijQuagc.jpg

Fuck man, your wrists are even smaller than mine.

I can touch my little finger and thumb around my wrists all while having fingers shorter than the average girl:feelsrope:

Just lol @ me. I have so many incel traits.

I have 6'8 wrist, I'm thin and not some fat fuck. Only 5'6. I don't have a huge frame, don't really believe this shit tbh. Just eat some food dude, you look like a damn Auschwitz survivor.
I have a fat belly no matter how much i eat it never goes towards my arms

Run slender man game

That's from google, das not a pic of your wrists.

What's your actual wrist size?

And i'm the biggest framecel here by far sorry @Colly and OP
5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2 come at me.

Tbh, the wrist looks female. Feminine ring and nails, as well as the nature of the pose.
Troll thread?
That's from google, das not a pic of your wrists.

What's your actual wrist size?

And i'm the biggest framecel here by far sorry @Colly and OP
5.8 inch wrists at 6ft2 come at me.
its not my wrist but its the smallest wrists i could find online and mine are even smaller than that

its not my wrist but its the smallest wrists i could find online and mine are even smaller than that
go get a measuring tape and measure your wrists, i swear people say their wrists are tiny and then they measure them and they're above 6 inches.

If you're wrists are above 6.2 inches, you're 100% in the average range and could get a great body from working out and counteract small wrists.
They only become subhuman at less than 6.2 inches.

go get a measuring tape and measure your wrists, i swear people say their wrists are tiny and then they measure them and they're above 6 inches.

If you're wrists are above 6.2 inches, you're 100% in the average range and could get a great body from working out and counteract small wrists.
They only become subhuman at less than 6.2 inches.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

tfw headcrab zombie wristmogs you

its really bad if you have a ugly face to go along with that:feelsrope: