Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have the same bideltoid breadth like the average women

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Your bideltoid breadth is the width of measured from Edge to Edge of your both Humerus bone

NOTE that muscle/fat/tissue DOESNT Count, only the end of your shoulder bone

with a Sub 19.5 bideltoid every average guy will framemog you

and if you have 17 Inch bideltoid breadth 50% of women will Frame mog you

Just lol at working out with a Sub 20 Inch bideltoid (which also Looks quite narrow, A LOT of Girls nowadays have a 20-21 Inch bideltoid, and on guys you can see 24 Inch+ bideltoid daily)

Another high quality dougpost, shooting down the myth of gymcelling. First guy has the body of a muscular 12 year old boy, looks like fucking dogshit. He would probably be better off just getting fat to try and hide his awful bones.

What is my bideltoid?

Femoids are degenerates, not even care to fit their lame taste. Only those who can appreciate skinny man with light frame deserve to be called waifus of culture

Another high quality dougpost, shooting down the myth of gymcelling. First guy has the body of a muscular 12 year old boy, looks like fucking dogshit. He would probably be better off just getting fat to try and hide his awful bones.
My cousin is a girl and frame mogs me. Its over.

Incorrect. Bideltoid is shoulder width including soft tissue. Bone to bone is called biacromial breadth

How’s the heart, Doug? OP is coming in with an early morning :blackpill: for me, at least the pizzacels, krautcels, etc. get to digest this PAST breakfast.