Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the most based mom ever

JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
My mom agrees with me that looks are everything.
All the other people in my family tell me that personality is more important and that confidence is everything :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I was complaining to her about my looks and told her I wish I could get surgery, she said she will help me get the surgeries I need because she wants me to be happy.
Once I told her I would really like to have a girlfriend and she told me If I want she could pay a prostitute for me to "get me started". I disagreed cause I don't want her to waste money on stuff like that. I probably have the most based mom ever tbh.

Is she sex haver?. Does she suck your father dick and get hardcore rough anal pounding from your dad?
Nope. I would hear it cause the walls are very thin. Tbh my parents work very hard and barely even have any free time.

I would not feel comfortable talking about prostitutes with my mother. How did that conversation even start? jfl

Hope I had a mother like that. My mother always brushes my arguments regarding why I fucking suck at life.

Seems like someone hasn’t learned that you can’t trust your parents :worryfeels:

Next thing you know either cops are the front door or you’re being taken to a mental hospital. Never trust anyone. Not even yourself

Only words. As long as she didn’t actually pay for the surgery.
Also a woman can never be based, she is blackpilled, that’s a difference.

You're really lucky, most women completely lack self-awareness or even know what women want (men know what women want, which is why fatherlessness is such a major issue). Hopefully you'll be slaying it after surgery.

some parents will tell you you look fine and put you in positions to maek your life worse because they wont deal with it. At least she put you up o reality. many parent dont and give their children bad experiences that they could have avoided

I wish my mom was like that, my family is full of religious cucks who won't shut up about muh personality and mindset when the people around me who were successful had none of those

Worst of all is they denied me surgery too, when my grandpa managed to pay one for his eyes a few months ago
If only I could get rid of my nigger bug eyes and deviated septum kike nose, it would do wonders for me

Is she sex haver?. Does she suck your father dick and get hardcore rough anal pounding from your dad?
nigga she's his mom? it's literally impossible for her to not be a sex haver unless he's adopted

I would not feel comfortable talking about prostitutes with my mother. How did that conversation even start? jfl
idk im weird i talk about anything even with my grandma

Only words. As long as she didn’t actually pay for the surgery.
Also a woman can never be based, she is blackpilled, that’s a difference.
im gonna get the surgery next year

Mine would kick me out of the house if she could

ASCEND WITH YOUR MOTHER :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Pretty based. Ever since I was a child if I said to my mom that I hate my looks she would threaten, yes I mean threaten, to throw me in therapy. She didn't view therapy as a positive thing, more like as a punishment

All the other people in my family tell me that personality is more important and that confidence is everything :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I was complaining to her about my looks and told her I wish I could get surgery, she said she will help me get the surgeries I need because she wants me to be happy.
Once I told her I would really like to have a girlfriend and she told me If I want she could pay a prostitute for me to "get me started". I disagreed cause I don't want her to waste money on stuff like that. I probably have the most based mom ever tbh.

真是太棒了

Jeez how shameless is your mother lmao:lul: but I agree with you, she is kinda based

Seems like someone hasn’t learned that you can’t trust your parents :worryfeels:

Next thing you know either cops are the front door or you’re being taken to a mental hospital. Never trust anyone. Not even yourself
they will gossip the shit out of you

even your mom or relatives

so never share "personal shit , just seek help elsewhere and get drugs

Most mothers can´t stand the fact that they gave birth to subhumans. They failed at their most basic task.