Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the lowest smv to women

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
Deleted member 36097

Deleted member 36097

Self-banned
-
A03F4F43 947B 455C 802A 4F78F7B628DE

As you can see in this picture women rate 5 men.

This is soo not surprising because the white guy is the most attractive to women.

Despite the 2nd Mexican guy mogging him in facial bones and a bit of height. Literally jbw in effect.

The 3rd manlet has a decent physique and face but he’s a bald manlet compared to the other guys.

The 4th ricecel is literally the tallest but has a baby face and is rice. Even with his height it’s giga over. The Women in the video were treating him like a kid. They thought he was cute but wouldn’t date him.

Lastly the black guy is of decent height and is okay looking but there’s nothing special about him. Because he’s black and not bbc Tyrone tier his smv is the lowest.

Finally and there’s me. I’m a 6ft blackcel (Somali) with a 4/10 baby face. I have very weak masculine traits and look like a young teenager.

Despite me being 6ft I have the lowest smv to women. It’s fucking over for me. Women literally don’t take me seriously. I’m like a baby to them.

This is proof that height won’t save you if you have a bad face or race.

which idiot put the turbo manlet as most attractive for men.:lul:

Men's ranking is actually completely opposite of what should be.

fun blackpilling fact about that video, the girls said they where all unattractive and would never give any of them a chance if they saw them irl:lul::lul::lul:

fun blackpilling fact about that video, the girls said they where all unattractive and would never give any of them a chance if they saw them irl:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah I noticed that. It’s because they are all sub 6 to women. :lul:

can't believe the bald manlet beat the tall ethnics with hair. maybe there is some truth to the ethnicpill

link to where they say it

If you need me I'm going to be at the bottom of the river.

Fuckin every one of them mogs the shit out of me.

View attachment 519704
As you can see in this picture women rate 5 men.

This is soo not surprising because the white guy is the most attractive to women.

Despite the 2nd Mexican guy mogging him in facial bones and a bit of height. Literally jbw in effect.

The 3rd manlet has a decent physique and face but he’s a bald manlet compared to the other guys.

The 4th ricecel is literally the tallest but has a baby face and is rice. Even with his height it’s giga over. The Women in the video were treating him like a kid. They thought he was cute but wouldn’t date him.

Lastly the black guy is of decent height and is okay looking but there’s nothing special about him. Because he’s black and not bbc Tyrone tier his smv is the lowest.

Finally and there’s me. I’m a 6ft blackcel (Somali) with a 4/10 baby face. I have very weak masculine traits and look like a young teenager.

Despite me being 6ft I have the lowest smv to women. It’s fucking over for me. Women literally don’t take me seriously. I’m like a baby to them.

This is proof that height won’t save you if you have a bad face or race.

Well, there's only rateable and non dateable

which idiot put the turbo manlet as most attractive for men.:lul:
they put him on top right from the start in order to silence him ,so they could discuss without him, avoid talking about his flaws and the fact that he is subhuman compared to them

Last edited:
Good post.

This makes sense to me in 2021, ricepill is in FULL effect, and bbc theory is in a sorry state.

JBW obviously still reigns supreme, the classic will never die.
---
BTW the bottom men's list is EXACTLY how retards here like @Dregster666 would rank them, utterly bluepilled morons

educate yourselves fools

Last edited:
Good post.

This makes sense to me in 2021, ricepill is in FULL effect, and bbc theory is in a sorry state.

JBW obviously still reigns supreme, the classic will never die.
---
BTW the bottom men's list is EXACTLY how retards here like @Dregster666 would rank them, utterly bluepilled morons

educate yourselves fools
JBB is a teracope, you'd have to be a chadrone, and even then...