Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have the face and voice of a granny

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
there is no hope for me anymore. Its so over for me that its more than over. I'm so fucking retarded there is no hope. I dont look like a human anymore. thats fucking disgusting.

there is no hope for me anymore. Its so over for me that its more than over. I'm so fucking retarded there is no hope. I dont look like a human anymore. thats fucking disgusting.
did you graduate high school ? Weren't you a guy in his 20s still in HS because you repeated grades all the time

post face post voice

did you graduate high school ? Weren't you a guy in his 20s still in HS because you repeated grades all the time
yes. I'm 23 and I'm in high school

I was supposed to first do training in a facility for disabled people but I didn't manage it and then continued school. In germany we call it dritter Arbeitsmarkt (third labour market).

Last edited:
do u get bullied by the teens there ? Has to be brutal. Do your parents constantly shit on you ?
I have no contact with my father. He has had other children (my half-siblings) and is probably ashamed of me. My mother hate me and wants to throw me out. She said that when I was born I was just a burden. I am bullied and hated by my classmates. Even though they are all much younger than me, they are all more successful

Last edited:
Are you getting some welfare from the government because of your situation? Becasue just as I think being a NEET is not the best option for most of us, in your case maybe it wouldn't be that bad. But still I think it would be better if you were working from time to time to moneymaxx and be able to make up for your truecelism by some good vacations or some other healthy copes

Are you getting some welfare from the government because of your situation? Becasue just as I think being a NEET is not the best option for most of us, in your case maybe it wouldn't be that bad. But still I think it would be better if you were working from time to time to moneymaxx and be able to make up for your truecelism by some good vacations or some other healthy copes
I get a small pension from the state. but it is so little that it would not be enough to live on.

I get a small pension from the state. but it is so little that it would not be enough to live on.
Yeah since your mother doesn't like you, it would be better for you and your mental health to become a wageslave for a while and moneymaxx to gtfo of your house if it's possible. I hope that you will somehow figure this out brocel

Yeah since your mother doesn't like you, it would be better for you and your mental health to become a wageslave for a while and moneymaxx to gtfo of your house if it's possible. I hope that you will somehow figure this out brocel
its so hopeless and so over for me

I sound like a monotone little boy.