Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have the extreme urge to die but ironically im also extremly afraid of death at the same time

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Fucking hate it

I would be already gone if i would not had this stupid emotions

Holy shit, same here.
It's fucking horrible that it's all I can think about and whenever it's time to execute it I fail due to a last minute survival instinct, then I get put in some shitty hospital and have to sleep on the hard beds. Drives me up the wall man, I know your pain and I'm sorry :heart:

Holy shit, same here.
It's fucking horrible that it's all I can think about and whenever it's time to execute it I fail due to a last minute survival instinct, then I get put in some shitty hospital and have to sleep on the hard beds. Drives me up the wall man, I know your pain and I'm sorry :heart:
I have extreme Panic attacks of dying from a heart attack or difficulty in breathing since i had my first heart rythm disorder attack

it kills my complete life quality

I have extreme Panic attacks of dying from a heart attack or difficulty in breathing since i had my first heart rythm disorder attack

it kills my complete life quality
Sounds like some brutal stuff, sorry you have to go through it

I love the idea of death, I hate the idea of dying.

Also, if there is a just god, all the people who have supported this evil system, feminism, capitalism, and so on, will finally be punished. If there is no god, it will at least be fucking over finally. A part of me still believes in rebirth in different worlds and universes; in a type of Shambhala. Maybe I will be reborn in a better world then.

Sadly, in order to die, I would need to inflict a lot of pain on myself ... and my death would inflict a lot of pain on what is left of my family. I sometimes daydream about a situation where there is, like, a terrorist attack and the terrorists take hostages, little children, a kindergarten or something. And I somehow save the children but get killed in the process. This would be great because a) I would be dead then, but b) my family wouldn't have to mourn for a suicide victim but could be PROUD of me, the media might congratulate them, etc. so it would be far less painful for them than me jumping in front of a train or something.

At the end of the day, killing myself will just be one more goal I won't achieve, though.

Lol at being too pussy to ignore your ego and end your worthless existence