Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I HAVE THE BEST CHADFISH IDEA EVER!

Moe Lester

Moe Lester

Banned
-
On my fake Tinder profile for Chadfishing I have 5 girls that wanna hang out with "me" this weekend. But then I thought of a hilarious idea! What if I told all 5 girls to meet me at the same location (the mall for example)? Then I tell all the girls to meet me at the same store in the mall. Once all the girls arrive at the same location and ask where I am, I'll say "Hold on I can't see you, can you raise your hand and wave so I can see you better?" so all 5 girls start waving their hands in the air, then they notice each other and realize they've been bamboozled by the same guy?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Okay I gotta admit that is a pretty funny and actually harmless idea

I think a foid has done this to guys b4. But yea make em all sit in a hotel lobby at same time

I have an even greater idea : tell them all the same room number in a hotel at different times.

I'll tell you which hotel, which room number and which times, ok ?

I'll take care of the rest. I just need to find where I put my chloroform bottle.

Public embarrassment of a foid is a lifefuel.