Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have swollen lips from smoking a cigarette butt left by a slut

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
JFL. I hope I never get drunk again. I mistakenly picked up this slut's cigarette butt (same slut I was using to piss of this bald normie a few threads back) and started puffing away.

Must have been a mega slut because now my lips are fucking swollen. I hate this bitch with a passion now. Now I have to deal with some BS caused from sucking too much cock because I was a drunkcel retard.

Its OK OP. Maybe you are allergic to lipstick

If you caught at STD just fucking kek
But yeah you may just be allergic to lipstick

Its OK OP. Maybe you are allergic to lipstick
Maybe?
Anyhow,if she gave you an STD then she's violated your NAP which means you can act in a self-defense situation.

Maybe?
Anyhow,if she gave you an STD then she's violated your NAP which means you can act in a self-defense situation.
It was my fault though, I picked up the butt. Then again the stupid bitch should have had peace of mind to let me know that she's got STDs before she willingly let me pick up the butt and smoke it while she was watching.

It was my fault though, I picked up the butt. Then again the stupid bitch should have had peace of mind to let me know that she's got STDs before she willingly let me pick up the butt and smoke it while she was watching.
Call off the tactical recreational mcnuke then.
For real though, she sounds like a grade-A cunt. Hopefully things work out.

Foid was so Stacie you are about to turn into one.
To be srs I hope ur alright

I hope this swelling goes down and I can forget about the whole ordeal. Also going out to drink is not going to lead anywhere so no real point throwing my money away for a stupid cope that won't work.

Better off buying a game or some shit.

I used to do this type of shit when I was younger, having read your post I'm beginning to think that was mistake.

I hope this swelling goes down and I can forget about the whole ordeal. Also going out to drink is not going to lead anywhere so no real point throwing my money away for a stupid cope that won't work.

Better off buying a game or some shit.

Ballsweat and Chad's spit stored in her saliva left on that cig.

Virgin for life. Still dieing from STD.

Kek

that's what you get for cockblocking the bald guy :feelsree: