Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have such desire to provide for and protect a woman

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
Thats weirdly a wholesome post for some reason

But most men hear want that lol. But since thats never gonna happen for me, those women will all be inside my head, in animes or videogames :feelsrope:

I feel nothing but hot hatred towards women and soys alike I feel no empathy for women problems as they have proven to not see me as human when I've dome nothing but be myself death to all whores and cucks long live the blackpill

idk bro that would never be us
We are incels for a reason

"I want to get cucked"

On Islamic Inceldia of Iraq, Robloxia and Sham? Nope.
Islamic countries are pretty cucked, especially of the woman has your kid. You have to pay for her existence to raise your kid, and the courts won’t just give you the kid even though it’s yours. I guess the same thing happens here though.

Islamic countries are pretty cucked, especially of the woman has your kid.
That doesn't happen in Robloxian ISIS. The truly ones who applied harsh Shariah; anyone who dares to counterargument with proof, go on! No Western soyish sources allowed, by the way.

Although I only support them in videogame.

this site is perfect for foid worship-> reddit.com

Well providing for a woman was the main way to reproduce for thousands of years so it's unsurprising that ones who enjoyed doing it would pass on their genes and eventually leading to you having some of that desire to provide.

Well providing for a woman was the main way to reproduce for thousands of years so it's unsurprising that ones who enjoyed doing it would pass on their genes and eventually leading to you having some of that desire to provide.
yea good point

Yeah but only if she's a virgin and I can take it from her. I'm not lifting a finger for some used up whore

illain Of Blkpill

Greycel​

JoinedDec 4, 2022Posts2

That doesn't happen in Robloxian ISIS. The truly ones who applied harsh Shariah; anyone who dares to counterargument with proof, go on! No Western soyish sources allowed, by the way.

Although I only support them in videogame.
ISIS aren’t real shariah, they literally kill people for missing a prayer. How’s that Islamic shariah? They just make their own shit up to be shocking.

they literally kill people for missing a prayer
that's non-cucked shariah. jfl if you think muh wahabbism comes from muh saudi sheikhs. truth twisted by the world you still believe in (in GTA).

that's non-cucked shariah. jfl if you think muh wahabbism comes from muh saudi sheikhs. truth twisted by the world you still believe in (in GTA).
Wahabbism comes from Muhammad ibn abd-al wahab

You are not that guy haha

he is just default male don't mock him. be angry to the system which let women to become stronger and get rid of their need of protection