Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have stomach pain from running long distances

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Yesterday I went on a pretty intense run, when I got back home my stomach was cramping and I was having diarrhea because all the blood was rushing to my legs.This is the second time it's happened, that was my Friday night. How was yours?

I cannot run long distances, i can run fast but im weak.

What distance did you run? Fellow runcel here but noobish.

What distance did you run? Fellow runcel here but noobish.
I just did 7 miles with a warmup and a cool down, mainworkout in the middle was a hard pace for .5 miles and a slow pace for .25 miles (repeated 4 times). I'm also still a noob, my times aren't good lol

It's over for runningcels

I just did 7 miles with a warmup and a cool down, mainworkout in the middle was a hard pace for .5 miles and a slow pace for .25 miles (repeated 4 times). I'm also still a noob, my times aren't good lol
Do you do it often? I don't have very nice times too (7-8 km/h) but I try to keep it cobstant without sprinting much.

Do you do it often? I don't have very nice times too (7-8 km/h) but I try to keep it cobstant without sprinting much.

5 days a week. Yeah from what I understand you’re not really supposed to do a lot of sprints when training for endurance. It’s too hard to recover from. It’s better to accumulate lots of mileage at paces that are comfortable for you rather than going all out every session. The most sprints I’ll do is 4-6 100 meter strides randomly thrown into one long run once a week.

I have an intense fear of stomach pain. It's why I hate going anywhere because I get scared I'll get stomach cramps and either shit my pants or vomit blood until I die

Don't run too much. It's linked to cardiovascular disease. Especially if you have a sugary diet while at it. Believe it or not.

Don't run too much. It's linked to cardiovascular disease. Especially if you have a sugary diet while at it. Believe it or not.

That’s what I do, high carb and endurance training lol. I could actually believe that but right now I need to, health is being put aside for the moment.

this has happened to me when i went long periods of time without running

5 days a week. Yeah from what I understand you’re not really supposed to do a lot of sprints when training for endurance. It’s too hard to recover from. It’s better to accumulate lots of mileage at paces that are comfortable for you rather than going all out every session. The most sprints I’ll do is 4-6 100 meter strides randomly thrown into one long run once a week.
It's weird if you are used to it. Do you get that pain often?

This also happens to me when I run long distances. I rarely do that though.

I used to run 2.5 miles on treadmill everyday