Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have some bluepill left in me

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
So I was talking to my father and the subject of interests came up. I expressed how my only hobbies are video games and surfing the Internet. He then went all "just follow your passions bro" and asked me why I couldn't monetize them.

Instead of coming up with something blackpilled I uttered "Unfortunately I don't have neither the skill in video games nor the social skills required". Then he told me that I could work on one of those skills, never specifying which (this doesn't matter since both are genetic anyway), and I told him "I'd rather get a more stable and traditional job".

JFL. Some minutes of silence had to pass before I realized how bluepilled I am and how Stacy and Chad could die 20 times in a row to a lackey enemy in Dark Souls and they would still get donations while I slave away 9-5 for less money. The only thing I lack that matters is FACE.

Didn't seem blupilled to me. I don't talk about blackpilled subjects with my parents (or anyone) either, consciously or not.

never specifying which (this doesn't matter since both are genetic anyway),

Not rly true tbh

Genetics will put a ceiling on your potential in certain skills, but most people don't hit that ceiling unless they're disabled. Unfortunately, it takes years of consistent practice with a certain skill to approach that ceiling in the vast majority of cases, so by the time you're truly in a position to know if you'll never be as good as you need to reach a long-term goal, you'll already be several years closer to the grave, and many thousands of hours will have been wasted on a pipe dream.

I think you need a Pepsi bro

Genetics will put a ceiling on your potential in certain skills, but most people don't hit that ceiling unless they're disabled. Unfortunately, it takes years of consistent practice with a certain skill to approach that ceiling in the vast majority of cases, so by the time you're truly in a position to know if you'll never be as good as you need to reach a long-term goal, you'll already be several years closer to the grave, and many thousands of hours will have been wasted on a pipe dream.

based and high iq, can relate