Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have so much respect for ghetto American blacks

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Because they actually seem to "get it". They know that working 40 hours to please some kike isn't going to make you happy. They know that being a simp to some slut isn't noble, it isn't going to make her give a fuck about you. They know that there's no point in giving to a society which doesn't give a fuck about them.

So they sell drugs to make money (WAY easier, WAY more profitable than a "job", just risky and takes balls), they swig 40s and smoke weed in the hood all day, they spend money on cool fun shit like 64 cadillacs and weed rather than invest it for when they're 70+ and too old to even enjoy life like whites lmao. If they get a bitch pregnant and she doesn't abort, they don't stick around and "be a man" like some cuck, they book it the fuck out of there because why the fuck should you have to deal with a problem that isn't your fault? If women are allowed abortions in 2020, men should be allowed to have a "financial abortion".

Also notice how they are just naturally low inhib, don't really give a fuck about anything, and EVERYONE fears and respects them, despite what stormfrontcels say (the fact that they will only reply to this behind a keyboard is proof of that).

Fuck I hate being a white wagecuck so much. I just wanna eat KFC, smoke weed and listen to 90s rap all day today. And I also love this forum because I can say this with complete sincerity and NOT be judged as a racist just because I acknowledge stereotypes which are ACTUALLY FUCKING TRUE. FUCK.

I wish I was a nigger too that way I could sit on my ass and get money from the government and make white liberal women give me reperations for slavery

i wish i had their low inhibition

The only reason blacks live the life you’re wishing for is because of white financial support. The irresponsibility and degeneracy might seem cool at first but it’s not really something you can base a civilization on.

tbh I wish a street nigger so I could smoke weed, and fuck black whores and not worry about anything

tbh I wish a street nigger so I could smoke weed, and fuck black whores and not worry about anything
Yea lol. One of the msot recent threads is from from an incel on here panicking about his posts being discovered by someone he knows IRL. Try to imagine a Tyrone giving a quarter of a fuck about that. They wouldn't care at all lmao. Then again they don't post on forums in the first place, too busy swigging 40s and fucking hoes.

I don't like em tbh.

Try living in the same neighborhood as them and see if you respect them after.

I think poor people can afford to be truer to themselves tbh

So you want to suck Tyrone cock?. Gotcha...if that's the case. Tell me where do so called blackcels fit in this hip black culture? .

You don't want to be a nigger. You want to be a normie nigger or Tyrone.

Try living in the same neighborhood as them and see if you respect them after.
tenor.gif

That is why thugmaxxing is legit but only for normies and above, they are even considered a protected species according to leftists
I don't like em tbh.

@Colvin76
@BlkPillPres

Why don't we see how blackcels feel about these Tyrones? I have a feeling you are idealizing them because of media.

The only reason blacks live the life you’re wishing for is because of white financial support. The irresponsibility and degeneracy might seem cool at first but it’s not really something you can base a civilization on.

@Colvin76
@BlkPillPres

Why don't we see how blackcels feel about these Tyrones? I have a feeling you are idealizing them because of media.
I mostly agree as long as he isnt lumping BlackCels on this forum into the stereotype.

I HATE THUG CULTURE AND GHETTO CULTURE WITH A BURNING PASSION.

Shit is so fucking degenerate. It pisses me off. I have zero respect for thugs.

Last edited:
Getting imprisoned is probably not so fun and cool. The ghetto thing is probably not a lot of fun after turning 30.

I mostly agree as long as he isnt lumping BlackCels on this forum into the stereotype.

Wouldn't you say their thugging has caused the black community great harm? And that those who wish to emulate them will cause harm to both themselves and their communities?

Absolutely enormous cope if you think ghetto blacks aren’t working to own the joos

Wouldn't you say their thugging has caused the black community great harm? And that those who wish to emulate them will cause harm to both themselves and their communities?
Yes. Thugmaxxed blacks completely ruined the black community and black's reputation

same. living as a dumb hedonistic low life is ideal. no need think of complicated bullshit, pure pleasure for minimum efforts
Getting imprisoned is probably not so fun and cool. The ghetto thing is probably not a lot of fun after turning 30.
it does but ideally you die in epic gang fight after impregnating few bitches before you hit 30

And not many old niggers live past 50 so they get out when the getting's good.

Yeah I agree. It's bad collectively but it's good individually. Actual black incels are legit obviously. Just rarer which probably makes it even harder.

I wish I was a nigger too that way I could sit on my ass and get money from the government and make white liberal women give me reperations for slavery

There's plenty of White Americans on food stamps and other government services. Hell there's more whites on that type of stuff than blacks.

There's plenty of White Americans on food stamps and other government services. Hell there's more whites on that type of stuff than blacks.
cuz niggers are like 13% of the population. Put 100 blacks and 100 whites blacks will be more on welfare and government stuff. Disproportionately so compared to whites based on population, just like how they commit 50% of the crime

they’re annoying and try to rob me a lot tbh

Yes. Thugmaxxed blacks completely ruined the black community and black's reputation
It created the BBC meme which on its own sucks for blacks without tree trunk paralyzercocks

no idea what this means but it sounds cool
40's of malt liqour. I can only drink em when they are freezing cold otherwise I can't get em down.

@Colvin76
@BlkPillPres

This thread is retard tier, he is speaking about these guys as if they put any thought into their actions, as if they even have existential thoughts

@Saddam you might as well make a thread about how respectable a specific wild animal is for just going around killing as it pleases and impregnating random female members of its species and moving on to the next one

Its a stretch to call any of those guys humans, or most normies human period, because they don't have existential thoughts, they don't think introspectively, I'd bet 99% of those thugs have never even heard of the word "introspective" JFL

You say they seem to "get it", no they don't "get" anything, because they don't think period, they literally just exist, if I had a conversation with one of these guys (and I have years before) it literally feels like talking to my dog, its like interacting with a species beneath you that can't comprehend language

I can only see a thread like this as some kind of indirect way to troll and race bait without making things "too obvious":
I have so much respect for white cucks

Because they actually seem to "get it". They know that its their obligation to let black men fuck white women to make up for slavery. They know that being a cuck isn't shameful, its a public service, its well deserved reparations being dolled out, it probably even helps lower the crime rate a bit

The entire post is just "indirect racism", Exhibit A:
Fuck I hate being a white wagecuck so much. I just wanna eat KFC, smoke weed and listen to 90s rap all day today. And I also love this forum because I can say this with complete sincerity and NOT be judged as a racist just because I acknowledge stereotypes which are ACTUALLY FUCKING TRUE. FUCK.

Ask yourself, what does this have to do with "Inceldom Discussion"? JFL

This is just a - "I want to say racist shit and not "be judged" thread"

Percentages matter more than numbers, I don't know why so many people keep making this argument, of course there are more whites on welfare, there are more whites in those countries period, but a larger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites

Last edited:
This thread is retard tier, he is speaking about these guys as if they put any thought into their actions, as if they even have existential thoughts

@Saddam you might as well make a thread about how respectable a specific wild animal is for just going around killing as it pleases and impregnating random female members of its species and moving on to the next one

Its a stretch to call any of those guys humans, or most normies human period, because they don't have existential thoughts, they don't think introspectively, I'd bet 99% of those thugs have never even heard of the word "introspective" JFL

You say they seem to "get it", no they don't "get" anything, because they don't think period, they literally just exist, if I had a conversation with one of these guys (and I have years before) it literally feels like talking to my dog, its like interacting with a species beneath you that can't comprehend language

I can only see a thread like this as some kind of indirect way to troll and race bait without making things "too obvious":

The entire post is just "indirect racism", Exhibit A:

Ask yourself, what does this have to do with "Inceldom Discussion"? JFL

This is just a - "I want to say racist shit and not "be judged" thread"

Percentages matter more than numbers, I don't know why so many people keep making this argument, of course there are more whites on welfare, there are more whites in those countries period, but a larger percentage of blacks are on welfare than whites
You completely missed the point of the entire thread. I envy them because they ENJOY LIFE MORE. The fact that they don't supposedly know the word introspective is a GOOD THING.a What the FUCK is gained by sitting around butthurt all day like whites? Being happier, which they UNDENIABLY ARE, is a GOOD THING.

You are clearly just some white anxietycel who probably got beaten up by a Tyrone at some point.

And it doesn't need to have anything to do with inceldom discussion as it's posted in Off Topic, you fucking retard.

tfw too low iq to find a proper job and cope with vidya

You completely missed the point of the entire thread. I envy them because they ENJOY LIFE MORE. The fact that they don't supposedly know the word introspective is a GOOD THING.a What the FUCK is gained by sitting around butthurt all day like whites? Being happier, which they UNDENIABLY ARE, is a GOOD THING.

You are clearly just some white anxietycel who probably got beaten up by a Tyrone at some point.

And it doesn't need to have anything to do with inceldom discussion as it's posted in Off Topic, you fucking retard.
So you envy them because they are ignorant?

Blacks are oppressed so they deserve to be able to commit crimes.

Same man I hate how it's always glorified in the media and such