Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have shizophrenia and i see things that might are there and might are not

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
88d 21h 50m
When i was a child, i used to have an imaginary friend, which didn’t feel imaginary at all. He was an old man who used to play with me (not in a sexual way for all the degenerates here).
He was very nice to me, but as times passed, he became less and less nice. He always wanted to talk and play and just didn’t want to let me alone, i didn’t want to play anymore.
He began to yell at me and tap on my window at night. But the more frightening thing was that he started to look different. He looked sick, his face got skinnier and his eyes began sunking in. One night, he became very aggressive, walked up to me and grabbed me by the wrist, i screamed for my mother and she came and picked me up.
When she came, she saw that the window was blowing like there was a strong wind, even though the window was closed and there was no wind at all outside.

She called the imam to our house, he prayed and recited the Quran. After that, i never saw him again, but sometimes i used to hear noises, which was very rare, but they felt very real, as if someone was right behind me.

At age of 15, i was diagnosed with schizophrenia by a psychiatrist, which is why i get retardation-welfare (money), because i can’t work properly due to my shizophrenia.

Last edited:
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
307d 11h 50m
At age of 15, i was diagnosed with schizophrenia by a psychiatrist, which is why i get retardation-welfare (money), because i can’t work properly due to my shizophrenia.

You've altered your life story...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
9d 12h 12m
I'm bipolar and I have seen Jesus in my apartment.

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
5d 10h 11m
What was the schizo diagnosis like? I believe they only ask a few questions and ask whether you can relate to them or not.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

★★★★★
26d 13h 43m
I'm bipolar and I have seen Jesus in my apartment.
I'm mildly Aspergers and I see my life passing by, missing out all the experiences out there.

Gaz DaJous

Gaz DaJous

Anneke's no.1 fan
★★★★★
37d 21h 26m
so you are a schizo, a faggot, a nigger-lover, and a muslim
anything else i am missing?

kretschmer

kretschmer

on the verge of going AM at this point
95d 1h 31m
you also have down syndrome but no one asked