Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have severe ADHD?

U

uglyautisticrice

In need of teen love
★★
I am so fucking lazy, I have been procrastinating a 10 minute homework assignment for 2 weeks and it is due in 3 hours and I am still fapping and watching blackpill videos. I literally cannot focus on shit what hte fuck is wrong with me i rather spend 1 hour on this forum that open my homework website. i am litearlly raging i am pathetic

Ur probably low iq

Ur probably low iq
High IQ men are more likely to remain virgins longer

Same. I have a very hard time concentrating on even simple task

I am so fucking lazy, I have been procrastinating a 10 minute homework assignment for 2 weeks and it is due in 3 hours and I am still fapping and watching blackpill videos. I literally cannot focus on shit what hte fuck is wrong with me i rather spend 1 hour on this forum that open my homework website. i am litearlly raging i am pathetic
pretty much same shit. Got an exam in a few days and it's the last one. Haven't even revised and all I done for a good week is jerk off

Whenever I had a college home assignment, I postponed it to the very last day before the deadline and then did it all at once.