Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have serious hate towards this kind of people...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Who come to area where people live and drive with their modified cars and scooters that are slow as fuck but make more noise than crying babies getting raped.
This during the night.
Police won't do shit,
the politicians I've contacted won't do shit.

I went to film these fuckers and they give me the finger and try to gang up and start a fight 5 vs 1.
Why the fuck am I not allowed to sleep.
This ia exactly why I drink; I'll get proper sleep. If I'm sober, I have to wait until 3 o clock in the morning and then wake up at 6 to be productive. Then the whole fucking day I see hallucinations because I'm so fucking tired

I really wish we get more refugees who will rape this faggots

It the late 90s-2000s every gangster kid used to have one , i wonder what happened with them i dont have seen one for more than 5 yeears; thank god

Confronting them makes it worse.

Oh, and I can't use fucking ear protection because I have started getting infections really easy because I have used them too much.
I will go ER if this keeps going on

I heard pellet guns are nice and quiet and hurt.

Throw rocks at them.

set some pit bulls loose

I feel your pain I live in a dorm and my window is right next to the road so when the loud vehicles drive by I feel like I am about to snap loud noises like that pisses me off I can´t stand it ESPECIALLY motorcycles all the fags driving around those unecerssary loud machines just to get attention.

And I when these loud vehicles drive by I have to pause the video I am watching or rewatch the part again because I couldn´t hear shit.

I feel your pain I live in a dorm and my window is right next to the road so when the loud vehicles drive by I feel like I am about to snap loud noises like that pisses me off I can´t stand it ESPECIALLY motorcycles all the fags driving around those unecerssary loud machines just to get attention.

And I when these loud vehicles drive by I have to pause the video I am watching or rewatch the part again because I couldn´t hear shit.
Wait, they only do this to you during the day? Mine is 24/7

Go Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger

Go and tell them modified cars are cope and only face matters.

Who come to area where people live and drive with their modified cars and scooters

Another thread that moggs me. @Eskimocel Are you getting mogged by it as well? It has to stop.

no doxx but I live near a major road so I hear stuff like that all the time
It's awful when I'm trying to concentrate or sleep

Another thread that moggs me. @Eskimocel Are you getting mogged by it as well? It has to stop.
Its a constant cycle of being mogged by advanced motor-vehicles. We have to be ironclad and become a vehicle ourselves.

Holy fuck I despise boy racers and petrolhead fags with loud cars and motorbikes, hope they all fucking crash and die, or better yet crash and get permanently disabled in wheelchairs and spend the remainder of their life drinking their dinner through a straw.

Preach, brother.

drinking ruins your sleep

drinking ruins your sleep
No it doesn't.
I wake up and feel I had a good night sleep.

Having to deal with these sons of whores makes me not sleep at all