Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have seen a lot of ethnic guys with white girls in these few weeks

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
I live in a big multicultural city in Europe, this morning I was buying stuff when i saw a 5'6 brown teenager with asian eyes (idk if he is hispanic or from SEA) holding hand with a white chick. It's not the first time, the last week i saw a black guy kissing a white girl and i heard that the boyfriend of a chick in my college is peruvian. And every single time that i see a non-white guy with a white girl, they are zoomers. Here, people in his 30's and above only date within their race (except rare cases of betabux or WMAF/WMHF-jbw). I'm not trying to cope or deny the importance of JBW, but i think that the smv of ethnic guys is rising among the youngest generations. I wonder what would happen in the next 10 years...

Last edited:
where i live 9 times out of 10 when i see an interracial couple, it is a nigger with a fat ugly white women

where i live 9 times out of 10 when i see an interracial couple, it is a nigger with a fat ugly white women
I see those too but for as long as I can remember, for a variety of reasons, young white girls will date outside their race much more frequently than white women over the age of 22.

I see those too but for as long as I can remember, for a variety of reasons, young white girls will date outside their race much more frequently than white women over the age of 22.
just CC riding i guess before they get blown out and settle with hubby with 50+ cock count of all different races

I live in a big multicultural city in Europe, this morning I was buying stuff when i saw a 5'6 brown teenager with asian eyes (idk if he is hispanic or from SEA) holding hand with a white chick. It's not the first time, the last week i saw a black guy kissing a white girl and i heard that the boyfriend of a chick in my college is peruvian. And every single time that i see a non-white guy with a white girl, they are zoomers. Here, people in his 30's and above only date within their race (except rare cases of betabux or WMAF/WMHF-jbw). I'm not trying to cope or deny the importance of JBW, but i think that the smv of ethnic guys is rising among the youngest generations. I wonder what would happen in the next 10 years...
blackpill debunked, it's time to shut down this forum :feelsrope:

blackpill debunked, it's time to shut down this forum :feelsrope:
That wasn't the point of the post tho. The bigger question is why younger women are more open to dating other races

Jesus, that's gross
another ragefuel thing, which is cherrypicking but it happened to me in real life, there was this white chick at my old job that had literally one of the best asses i have ever seen in my entire life, and she was dating a twig little central american guy who was shorter then her by like 4 inches. they were also under 20 so this does go into OPs theory

Brownfuel for us lifecels

Ethnic looks forever
2751051 king kong chest pound

I usually see niggers with white land whales.

another ragefuel thing, which is cherrypicking but it happened to me in real life, there was this white chick at my old job that had literally one of the best asses i have ever seen in my entire life, and she was dating a twig little central american guy who was shorter then her by like 4 inches. they were also under 20 so this does go into OPs theory
It's not the interracial dating that disgusts me, it's why any Black guy would settle for a fat ugly white chick?

It's not the interracial dating that disgusts me, it's why any Black guy would settle for a fat ugly white chick?
because most niggers just follow whatever kikes tell them that they should behave. wear basketball shoes, listen to rap music, talk in nigger slang "nebonics", smoke weed, etc. and these NPC nogs think its the pinnacle of life to get a white women, no matter how fat, disgusting, etc she is.

That wasn't the point of the post tho. The bigger question is why younger women are more open to dating other races
Because younger girls are not as hypergamous as older women. So their standards are lower. That's why many Pakistani men are able to seduce little girls in Britain and these 12 year old white girls genuinely fall in love with them

Take the lolipill

A genetic upgrade is a genetic upgrade.

Because younger girls are not as hypergamous as older women. So their standards are lower. That's why many Pakistani men are able to seduce little girls in Britain and these 12 year old white girls genuinely fall in love with them

Take the lolipill
Those pakis groom them tho. They are pedos. By younger I mean 16-20

Those pakis groom them tho
so? Grooming is clearly successful in making women loyal.
. They are pedos
nah these girls are 12-14 and have hit puberty. They actively seek out these paki men to fuck them
. By younger I mean 16-20
Same logic still applies. Most women's hypergamy goes up by the tike they are 22-24. Though it depends on how much men they've slept with. A virgin 24 year old is gonna be less picky than a whore 24 year old

so? Grooming is clearly successful in making women loyal.

nah these girls are 12-14 and have hit puberty. They actively seek out these paki men to fuck them

Same logic still applies. Most women's hypergamy goes up by the tike they are 22-24. Though it depends on how much men they've slept with. A virgin 24 year old is gonna be less picky than a whore 24 year old
They usually come from broken homes. They arent actively seeking paki men to fuck them? These pakis are just preying on them

(((They))) want us to homogenize to make advertising cheaper and more effective.

FUCKING WHORES SHOULD BE BEATEN AND RAPED BY SHORT UGLY WHITE MALES LIKE ME :reeeeee:

Just be a betabuxx while chad fucks her on the side theory

Where are you from?
What country in the europe?

The bigger question is why younger women are more open to dating other races
Too many white guys going for low tier gookfoids (who will worship their genetics)
so now white foids have to resort to beebeesea and rich kpoop fagboys

What city or country do you live in? I might come and JBB:feelzez:

I live in San Francisco and I guarantee you that you are more likely to win the lottery or get struck by lightning than to see an ethnic subhuman male with a white foid.

A lot of it is cultural I guess. I have run into many Euro tourists here and notice the white Euro foids are a lot less racist than White American foids.

These liberated feministic American foids only seem to want white men. While the more moderate or conservative foids that live in the suburbs or the rural counties seem to be totally oblivious of the blatant sexual racism and hypocrisy that their foid counterparts exhibit in the big cities.

This is why I have more sympathy and alignment with white conservative republicans than white liberals that live in the major cities. I actually see men of color with white foids in the suburbs or interior counties, whereas where I live in a major liberal city, you literally see zero ethnic males with white foids. Despite these foids constantly virtue signalling with BLM or LGBTQ, they will never date ethnic males while the moderate to conservative foids that don't live in these liberal shitholes, will actually give ethnic males a chance.

Last edited:
The bigger question is why younger women are more open to dating other races

:feelsgah: Ooh! I know the answer to this one!

It's because they are cock-hungry whores.

Lifefuel for browncels:feelsaww::feelsaww:

:fuk::fuk::fuk:

what makes you think foids hypergamy shoot up while they're 22-24? is it purely coz they fucked a lot of men by that point? :feelsdevil:
Yeah. Plus they go to college and become exposed to more men. In high school it's only guys who are similar to them in age

I see ethnics with gfs all the time