Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have said some very hateful and bigoted things this past year, here's my new year's resolution

• Thread starter Feminism Sucks!
  • Start date
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Many of the comments I have made this past year have been very racist, sexist, and/or transphobic. My new year's resolution is to vastly increase the number of hateful and bigoted things I say on a daily basis. I never hate any group without a reason, I hate groups only once they have shown me they deserve it.

For example, feminists have made my life hell and toyed with me, in addition to undermining and destroying our society. They have blue balled any man who is shorter than six feet tall, and also tried to blackball anyone whoever opposes their sick, twisted, and degenerate ideology.

Yes, not all women are bad, but what does that matter? Not all blacks in Rhodesia were bad, either, but in the end, that didn't save the White Rhodesians from complete and utter destruction.

Just remember, 750 days from now, Donald J. Trump will be President again, and this time, I bet he'll be no holds barred, going Death Con 3 on Feminists (Death Con is military code for nuclear annihilation).

Until then, we just have to help him get elected so he can save us from the feminists, and also from replacement migration and further degeneracy and societal decay.

Being sexist is just being reasonable. It's a fact that females are inferior.

Yes i would vote for Op

isnt trump a huge cope? like he wont be able to run again after loosing the last election

isnt trump a huge cope? like he wont be able to run again after loosing the last election
He can run again, and no one thought he would win in 2016 either, but he did

Just remember, 750 days from now, Donald J. Trump will be President again, and this time, I bet he'll be no holds barred, going Death Con 3 on Feminists (Death Con is military code for nuclear annihilation).
Sorry but that's a massive mega cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back