Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have rhetorically asked this before and I will rhetorically ask this again.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I have rhetorically asked this before and I will rhetorically ask this again but if personality matters so much then why are women afraid of getting chadfished? They could just meet up with their looks match, you know, something most women should be doing, going for their look match instead of being so self-entitled while being ugly or average looking.

Last edited:
You already know the answer. They just say personality matters because they either have a lack of self-awareness or don’t want to be seen as shallow for caring so much about looks.

You already know the answer. They just say personality matters because they either have a lack of self-awareness or don’t want to be seen as shallow for caring so much about looks.
That’s what I stated the question was rhetorical.

The disquieting thought of being with a genetically inferior male despite ‘vibing’ with him enough to set up a date is too scary for women. Also if they’re scared of getting chadfished, it means they’re only willing to swipe on Chad and immediately set up dates with him :feelsdevil::feelshaha:

That’s what I stated the question was rhetorical.
Idk how else I could have replied to a rhetorical question post tbh.

F69E95D1 F152 444F A90F FA7A8FC82475

The disquieting thought of being with a genetically inferior male despite ‘vibing’ with him enough to set up a date is too scary for women. Also if they’re scared of getting chadfished, it means they’re only willing to swipe on Chad and immediately set up dates with him :feelsdevil::feelshaha:
Everyone has different tastes but like, at least don’t be self-entitled, believing you deserve model looking men when you’re not on model level looks yourself, you know?

tbh, this is a pretty bad counter to the personality thing. completely lying about your identity is an indicator of your broader personality, and even places bluepilled to the core like IT admit that looks do play a factor, just not nearly as much as it actually does. but anyways, if you chadfish her and then show up to the date as a subhuman, even in the bluepill fantasy, she's going to be like "wtf is wrong with this guy" since it very obviously shows you have a 'bad personality'.

tbh, this is a pretty bad counter to the personality thing. completely lying about your identity is an indicator of your broader personality, and even places bluepilled to the core like IT admit that looks do play a factor, just not nearly as much as it actually does. but anyways, if you chadfish her and then show up to the date as a subhuman, even in the bluepill fantasy, she's going to be like "wtf is wrong with this guy" since it very obviously shows you have a 'bad personality'.
Think of it the other way around, compare being catfished in looks between being catfished in personality, one has the woman calling the police the other has the woman using chad as a fwb instead of an actual partner

Think of it the other way around, compare being catfished in looks between being catfished in personality, one has the woman calling the police the other has the woman using chad as a fwb instead of an actual partner
unfortunately, personality will always be heavily outweighed by looks.