Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have returned. But none of you know who

Favorite food btw

• Fries

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Rice

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Ice cream

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Lasagna

Votes: 21 32.8%

• Total voters
The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I've returned after long hiatus. Update on life, it's still very much over. Still very much addicted. Still very much alone. Just older really.

tl;dr

it's over

Nmot885etua71

what was your previous acc?

I like French fries.
Are you Nostalgia?

Ice cream for sure

We missed you so much

I like fried rice, lasagna, french fries, and ice cream equally :feelsaww:

Welcome back, you :feelsautistic:

When did you leave?
hmm, that depends I guess. I cant exactly remember when I stopped being so active, nor when I deleted my account. I had it wiped though around nov I think? I'd probably say overall, maybe a year and a half ago

hmm, that depends I guess. I cant exactly remember when I stopped being so active, nor when I deleted my account. I had it wiped though around nov I think? I'd probably say overall, maybe a year and a half ago
more hints nigga

I left hints in thread. Waiting to see if any eagle eyecels get it
idk:feelswhere:, but a lot has changed. We all have a gf now, just posting here for fun bc sex is kinda boring.

Did you stop posting before I joined the forum?

forum seems different but nostalgic. I see that postmaxxers have evolved to unseen levels never thought possible
bc there is no 30 min limit to make a new post as it used to be anymore. You can post every 10 secs or smth

Over? Or did it ever begin?

who?

forum seems different but nostalgic. I see that postmaxxers have evolved to unseen levels never thought possible

I think so for the most part

Postmaxxing is just statusgaining for whatever reason. I think that if people didn't religiously shame Graycels that we wouldn't see so many users get obsessed over their post counts...

Who the fuck are you

Why are you teasing it like a foid:feelsUgh:

Everyone thought you OD'ed on heroin