Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have replied to every single thread on the first page of OffTopic

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Is this some serious postmaxxing or some serious LDAR? I honestly don't know at this point.

EDIT: Came back, replied to every thread on the first page of Inceldom Discussion.

Last edited:
I've done this before and it feels great

I know, when I see my avi when I see a replied thread of mine it feels good to see. It also helps that my autism likes this shit too, postmaxxing is a good cope tbh.

hi I don't have anything interesting to say and I'm low iq but thanks for making this thread so I can +1 my post count

You're almost at my postcount, and I've been here a year and 2 months longer than you

@needsolution what do you think about this

needasolution mogs everyone here. i've seen that nibba fill an entire inceldom discussion with his post as the latest one. surprised his ass isn't banned.

needasolution mogs everyone here. i've seen that nibba fill an entire inceldom discussion with his post as the latest one. surprised his ass isn't banned.
But now I mog him. @needsolution :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

@needsolution what do you think about this
@needsolution just got postcountmogged by me
But now I mog him. @needsolution :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
everyone mogs me, over, over, over
2k2Q0S2

done this before as well, i like seeing my shrunken avi icon take up every thread

Upping my count :feelsokman:

these new postmaxxers dont even know @Michael15651

this is common perhaps so some threads are raised again

Is this some serious postmaxxing or some serious LDAR? I honestly don't know at this point.

EDIT: Came back, replied to every thread on the first page of Inceldom Discussion.

Postmaxxes me

Just did it again, this is some based shit ngl

Theres no postmaxx for your join date