Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have redeemed myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I posted a couple of days ago of how I went full simp beta cuck mode for a hot second, and opened the door for some foids outside in -25 degree weather, only to be ignored completely in the end.
Well today I have erased my bluepilled sin.

A foid dropped a ton of shit after slipping, and she immediately looked at me as I was one of the few nearby. That sort of look that tells you they need help.
I simply glanced, made an exaggerated walk around her, and didn't even look back. No sympathy from me.

Shoulda just stood there and watched her clean up

Lowinhib lifefuel

Well done, OP.

A foid dropped a ton of shit after slipping, and she immediately looked at me as I was one of the few nearby. That sort of look that tells you they need help.
I simply glanced, made an exaggerated walk around her, and didn't even look back. No sympathy from me.

You should have insulted her on top of that. You have to be absolutely merciless.

well at least you learned your lesson

I posted a couple of days ago of how I went full simp beta cuck mode for a hot second, and opened the door for some foids outside in -25 degree weather, only to be ignored completely in the end.
Well today I have erased my bluepilled sin.

Saw some bitch in heels fall and I did the same thing. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

see at least see the look on her face? should have cracked a joke too