Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have reached previously unthinkable levels of ldar

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
wake up at 9:30 eat till 10:15 sleep till 13:30 coom till 14:30 browse co till 16:00 eat till 17:00 watch youtube till 18:00 sleep till 22:00 :lul: not sure what to do with the remaining few hours until I sleep again, I'll probably play vidya or something. seems to me that I've slept a grand total of 15.5 hours today anybody can beat that? :feelzez: apparently a guy slept for 8 days straight once due to hypnosis or someshit :waitwhat:

Rotting is fun but the price you have to pay is high.

Meh I was rotting literally me entire life, even as a kid. I don't know what it is to live a normal life with normal feelings so I don't care.

It's all the asmr that's helping you sleep bro :feelshehe:

just coma max

It's not that much LDAR if you're scheduling it.

Warner Bros Fridge GIF by Joker Movie

I had a surgery (non cosmetic, just a bit of the old cancer) and got addicted to just sitting in bed post-op. Trained me to go for literal weeks of leaving my room only to shit. I regress to that when anxious or depressed like a little bitch