Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have reached an unexplainable state.

right hand of wrath

right hand of wrath

Recruit
★★★
>be young male
>see any average female
>fall in LOVE
>want to be with her

I just wish girls would be the same. I just wish girls were really attracted to us men.
I just wish there was really "someone for everyone."

I have reached a state that I really cannot put into any more words.
I'm thinking of taking a break from everything. This might be my last post for a while.

Last edited:
I mean if you fall in love with any random foid, then that's hardly love tbh, GrAY

it's just repressed sexual desire

you joined like yesterday

I think you aren't fully blackpilled yet if you are like this. In my experience ever since I got blackpilled I never really had any crushes on foids, usually if I feel attracted to a foid I jerk it off to her and that is it. I know I will never have a chance with her so why bother

Same, I dont think I ever had a crush since I got blackpilled. I have seen girls that im attracted to, but my blackpill training has taught me that its a waste of time since im not chad. It also doesnt help that I live in a muslim country where things like sex before marriage is forbidden, so I also view it as a waste of time since even if I do get a gf im not gonna be fucking her anytime soon.