Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have question for Canadiancels

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
My school offered students opportunity. I'm in Turkey. They say that they'll take an English exam and If I pass that I'll go interview. And If I pass the interview too, I'll go to a university in Canada. How is your country? How are the economic and sports opportunities? I'm thinking of seamaxxing and moneymaxxing in Canada. I'll spend 7 years in Canada and be a citizen. Can you also tell me about your culture?

My school offered students opportunity. I'm in Turkey. They say that they'll take an English exam and If I pass that I'll go interview. And If I pass the interview too, I'll go to a university in Canada. How is your country? How are the economic and sports opportunities? I'm thinking of seamaxxing and moneymaxxing in Canada. I'll spend 7 years in Canada and be a citizen. Can you also tell me about your culture?
Canada has no culture. All their culture derives from American culture. If you come here, be prepared to trade your life for the vaccine because these cucks are pushing the vaccine passports so bad. Just whatever you do, try avoiding Ontario, worst province in Canada.

@Broly @Copexodius Maximus @TheDarkEnigma

Half the Canadian population is rice and curry, there's also a lot of sand

Canada is very expensive (cost of living, housing, etc.)

Happy Thanksgiving on both sides of the border!

No, most of Canada is mayo. There’s just sections that have more minorities like Greeks, Jews, curries, rice, Italians, etc. But overall Canada is overwhelmingly mayo.

Economics = idk how it compares to Turkey, but it’s okay.
Sports = suck at everything except ice hockey.

Contrary to popular belief, Turkey has the biggest whores on the planet with the average women sleeping with the most men in their life time (if you’re from the city).

Personally, only come if you are really interested in starting a new life, learning English, etc. Maybe go to youtube and you can learn shit about canada

No, most of Canada is mayo. There’s just sections that have more minorities like Greeks, Jews, curries, rice, Italians, etc. But overall Canada is overwhelmingly mayo.
But no spics. Apparently "Canada" is immune to the beaner invasion since all they want to do is move to the U.S. where all the opportunity and freedom is while "Canada" is just an irrelevant glacier to them.

And you're talking about civilized "Canada" as a society created by French and Anglos, the entirety of which is only an inch from the American border anyway but it's that one-inch difference that makes you into these British royalist lunatics that had "Thanksgiving" on the wrong day.

Past that zone, it's mostly injuns and snowniggers who are isolated from the rest of "Canada".

But hey, at least the gringos up north aren't as racist as the redneck hillbillies here.
Economics = idk how it compares to Turkey, but it’s okay.
Sports = suck at everything except ice hockey.

Contrary to popular belief, Turkey has the biggest whores on the planet with the average women sleeping with the most men in their life time (if you’re from the city).

Personally, only come if you are really interested in starting a new life, learning English, etc. Maybe go to youtube and you can learn shit about canada
Turkish stacies are hot tho. :feelsohh: Nice long legs.

But yeah, I watch too much J.J. McCullough to know about that little British colony and walled garden where you live.

Last edited:
And you're talking about civilized "Canada" as a society created by French and Anglos, the entirety of which is only an inch from the American border anyway but it's that one-inch difference that makes you into these British royalist lunatics that had "Thanksgiving" on the wrong day.
There’s nothing civilized about the French. They are just sore defeated losers begging for handouts and privileges from the English government, and cry racism if you don’t do what they say.

Turkish stacies are hot tho. :feelsohh: Nice long legs.

But yeah, I watch too much J.J. McCullough to know about that little British colony and walled garden where you live.
The closer the people are to Europe, the better looking they are. It’s a brutal blackpill.

and jfl at watching JJ, he works for the washington post, which is a newpaper owned by jeff bezos and used to push his propaganda.

There’s nothing civilized about the French. They are just sore defeated losers begging for handouts and privileges from the English government, and cry racism if you don’t do what they say.
And here I though thinking "Canadians" like French culture and that even in Anglo "Canada" everyone is bilingual even if they mostly speak English.

Though I agree that French Canadiens should just shut up. I can understand making French official in Québec only, there is no need to make French official "nationwide" to the rest of "Canada". I think Québec should make both English and French equally compulsory and chose which one to learn, but for the rest of "Canada" it should be only English. Or else make the First Nation languages official too.

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03 thoughts on French people.
The closer the people are to Europe, the better looking they are. It’s a brutal blackpill.
True, white stacies are definitely up there but I prefer darker features on white foids or foids who are almost white, which is why I like MENA, Latina and mulatta foids.
and jfl at watching JJ, he works for the washington post, which is a newpaper owned by jeff bezos and used to push his propaganda.
You watch him too? Everything I know about "Canada" as an American outsider along with South Park, the Total Drama series, 6teen, Degrassi, Drake, Justin Bieber, Weird Al Yankovic and Nintendo DSi Flipnotes is JJ.

Last edited:
@Broly @Copexodius Maximus @TheDarkEnigma

@tehgymcel420, is this your Zabbaleen slum? :waitwhat:
Canada | Commonwealth Fund

And here I though thinking "Canadians" like French culture and that even in Anglo "Canada" everyone is bilingual even if they mostly speak English.

Though I agree that French Canadiens should just shut up. I can understand making French official in Québec only, there is no need to make French official "nationwide" to the rest of "Canada". I think Québec should make both English and French equally compulsory and chose which one to learn, but for the rest of "Canada" it should be only English. Or else make the First Nation languages official too.

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03 thoughts on French people.

True, white stacies are definitely up there but I prefer darker features on white foids or foids who are almost white, which is why I like MENA, Latina and mulatta foids.

You watch him too? Everything I know about "Canada" as an American outsider along with South Park, the Total Drama series, 6teen, Degrassi, Drake, Justin Bieber and Nintendo DSi Flipnotes is JJ.
Yeah, most the country doesn’t speak French so we are barred from having high positions in government. This is a way for Frenchfags to stay in power and make sure they have unparalleled influence in our country for generations to come.

Also, JFL at learning about Canada from random shows. I do watch JJ and he has good videos, but he is a grifter conservative pushing pro-corporation agendas while also dismissing and legitimate criticisms, like saying bankers and governments working together is just conspiracy theories. But overall he is still worth watching.

Yeah, most the country doesn’t speak French so we are barred from having high positions in government. This is a way for Frenchfags to stay in power and make sure they have unparalleled influence in our country for generations to come.
True, I think the French/bilingual requirement in "Canada" is ridiculous considering that most French Canadiens already speak English and are proficiency bilingual. I mean, do you even have to learn French in order to be premier of a province other than Québec or any provincial positions?
Also, JFL at learning about Canada from random shows. I do watch JJ and he has good videos, but he is a grifter conservative pushing pro-corporation agendas while also dismissing and legitimate criticisms, like saying bankers and governments working together is just conspiracy theories. But overall he is still worth watching.
Would you say he's a good "Canadian" YouTuber? Or are their other patriotic "Canadian" propaganda that I should learn aboot?

True, I think the French/bilingual requirement in "Canada" is ridiculous considering that most French Canadiens already speak English and are proficiency bilingual. I mean, do you even have to learn French in order to be premier of a province other than Québec or any provincial positions?

Would you say he's a good "Canadian" YouTuber? Or are their other patriotic "Canadian" propaganda that I should learn aboot?
You don’t need French to be premiere. Kevin O’Leary quit his run for prime minister when he learned he has to do debated in French as well. Most Canadians can never go into these positions, it creates a ruling elites group of candidates.

And yeah, JJ is pretty good. Honesty I don’t watch youtubers just for being patriotic canadians, but there are many famous canadian youtubers like Harley from EpicMealTime, Pete from FuriousPete, Matthew Santoro, etc.

You will get mogged by white chads.
Over for sand niggercels

You don’t need French to be premiere. Kevin O’Leary quit his run for prime minister when he learned he has to do debated in French as well. Most Canadians can never go into these positions, it creates a ruling elites group of candidates.
Well that's "Canada" for you. Unlike in the U.S. where anyone is free to participate in a government office, there always has to be a nobility in a monarchist society.

Imagine having to learn Spanish to become president and making it an official language along with English just because of the large and growing Hispanic population and Puerto Rico.
And yeah, JJ is pretty good. Honesty I don’t watch youtubers just for being patriotic canadians, but there are many famous canadian youtubers like Harley from EpicMealTime, Pete from FuriousPete, Matthew Santoro, etc.
And Pokimane and Alinity and InvaderVie and Shoe0nHead though honestly I need some good content in order to grasp the culture and ethos of "Canada". How it feels to be in "Canada" and what it means to be "Canadian" as a modern diverse multicultural post-nationalist state.

Well that's "Canada" for you. Unlike in the U.S. where anyone is free to participate in a government office, there always has to be a nobility in a monarchist society.

Imagine having to learn Spanish to become president and making it an official language along with English just because of the large and growing Hispanic population and Puerto Rico.

And Pokimane and Alinity and InvaderVie and Shoe0nHead though honestly I need some good content in order to grasp the culture and ethos of "Canada". How it feels to be in "Canada" and what it means to be "Canadian" as a modern diverse multicultural post-nationalist state.
Lmao, I recognize shoenice. One of the biggest trolls ever.

maybe watching some uniquely canadian shows might help, like yvon of the yukon, bring ian, or jacob two two.

Lmao, I recognize shoenice. One of the biggest trolls ever.

maybe watching some uniquely canadian shows might help, like yvon of the yukon, bring ian, or jacob two two.
I've watched those shows on qubo before. Never realized they were "Canadian".

Johnny Test stands out. JFL at the show taking place in the U.S. tho even Porkbelly Junior High had a British Ensign flag before changing it to an American flag.

Its sort of a shithole tbh. Crazy expensive, low income shitty jobs, the country is huge but mostly desolate, the only habitable areas are the GTA, Vancouver, Montreal and a couple of cities in Alberta. The rest is hillbilly bumfuck nowhere with no jobs. The cities are full of immigrants mostly indians and in some cities like Brampton you feel like you live in some 3rd world shithole. You wont find any decent jobs, you'll just be a wageslave working a shit deadend job living paycheck to paycheck to pay for rent/food/bills. Weather is mostly quite shitty and freezing cold, you only get like a couple of decent months in a year. Everything here is fake, the food is fake, everything is genetically modified (unless you buy organic which is crazy expensive) and because of that the cancer rate in the country is really fucking high, according to the Canadian Cancer Society almost one in every two Canadians is expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, and one in four Canadians will die from the disease. Realestate prices here are some of the highest in the world, not to mention the taxes which also one of the worst, the healthcare is free but because its free its quite shitty and most doctors are quacks and hospitals/appointment wait times are crazy long. I don't know how bad Turkey is but the grass isn't greener on the other side. You'll most likely hate it.

Its sort of a shithole tbh. Crazy expensive, low income shitty jobs, the country is huge but mostly desolate, the only habitable areas are the GTA, Vancouver, Montreal and a couple of cities in Alberta. The rest is hillbilly bumfuck nowhere with no jobs. The cities are full of immigrants mostly indians and in some cities like Brampton you feel like you live in some 3rd world shithole. You wont find any decent jobs, you'll just be a wageslave working a shit deadend job living paycheck to paycheck to pay for rent/food/bills. Weather is mostly quite shitty and freezing cold, you only get like a couple of decent months in a year. Everything here is fake, the food is fake, everything is genetically modified (unless you buy organic which is crazy expensive) and because of that the cancer rate in the country is really fucking high, according to the Canadian Cancer Society almost one in every two Canadians is expected to be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, and one in four Canadians will die from the disease. Realestate prices here are some of the highest in the world, not to mention the taxes which also one of the worst, the healthcare is free but because its free its quite shitty and most doctors are quacks and hospitals/appointment wait times are crazy long. I don't know how bad Turkey is but the grass isn't greener on the other side. You'll most likely hate it.
Which is why you need to get out of "Canada" and move to the U.S. where you have much more freedom and job opportunities with high wages and standard of living.

The only thing "Canada" is good for is smuggling yourself across the border without documentation to Kaczynskimaxx in the woods where not even the "RCMP" can find you.

quebecois people are a bit annoying and entitled
Do the Québécois even shit on native people? Tbh, if they made French an official nationwide language even though they are a small minority that got defeated by the English, it's only fair to make all the First Nation languages official as well.

But no one cares about the natives being represented and having self-determination in their own land.
I used to watch these shows on Teletoon and YTV in my childhood, thanks for reminding me lol
Reminds me of the days when I used to use my Nintendo DSi to go on Flipnote Hatena.

nostalgia... :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Late 2000s - early 2010s were definitely the silver age of my lifetime so far, especially the last few years of elementary school when I had my first crush.

Looking at old Flipnotes reminds me of "Canada" for some reason. Probs because it wad the same time I was watching Johnny Test and Total Drama Island/Action.

its the USA but with more taxes, less freedoms, and more libshits

unless youre an angry quebecoi or chink businessman lol. "canada" is truly a terrible place
Every immigrant who goes to "Canada" instead of the U.S. know they are going to be in a British colony under the rule of the British monarch.

Tbh, Idk why anyone would migrate there if the U.S. is a far superior country with better opportunities and more freedoms. There is no reason for anyone to stay in "Canada".

Every immigrant who goes to "Canada" instead of the U.S. know they are going to be in a British colony under the rule of the British monarch.

Tbh, Idk why anyone would migrate there if the U.S. is a far superior country with better opportunities and more freedoms. There is no reason for anyone to stay in "Canada".
probably because canada has more gibs than the US

Then why don't spics go up there, then?
some do, but "canada" is hundreds of miles away from mexico. its easier to just hop the border into texas or california

I'm thinking of seamaxxing and moneymaxxing in Canada.
You haven't thought this through. Canada has the most expensive real estate in the entire world. Shithole McMansions in the suburbs cost just as much as an actual mansion in the Hollywood hills where celebrites live. The salaries in Canada are shit compred to the cost of living. I'm getting the fuck out of this country asap.

Go to the US if you can. Much better economy, more jobs, substantially better wages vs cost of living. Canada is way way overhyped. And I think a more economic crash is seriously going to bankrupt the entire country, like what happened in Greece.

About the only reason to come here would be for an education (they let anyone in), your life here will be one of poverty and boring isolation, but then plan to move away asap after you graduate.

You haven't thought this through. Canada has the most expensive real estate in the entire world. Shithole McMansions in the suburbs cost just as much as an actual mansion in the Hollywood hills where celebrites live. The salaries in Canada are shit compred to the cost of living. I'm getting the fuck out of this country asap.

Go to the US if you can. Much better economy, more jobs, substantially better wages vs cost of living. Canada is way way overhyped. And I think a more economic crash is seriously going to bankrupt the entire country, like what happened in Greece.

About the only reason to come here would be for an education (they let anyone in), your life here will be one of poverty and boring isolation, but then plan to move away asap after you graduate.
Looks like I've finally convinced a "Canadian" to wants to join the Freedom side. My plans are working!

Looks like I've finally convinced a "Canadian" to wants to join the Freedom side. My plans are working!
Kek, I enjoy your Canada hating threads. This country is actually a shithole but everyone living here pretends it’s great and better than the US.

Kek, I enjoy your Canada hating threads. This country is actually a shithole but everyone living here pretends it’s great and better than the US.
It's not like the U.S. isn't overrated either tbh. Everyone likes to say that this country is some utopia and that we have a perfect and impecable democracy and a first world country free of poverty and crime, when we all know that this country has problems.

We all know that "democracy" in America isn't real when presidents and representatives only say they support the people to get votes, only to go against them and instead be shills for lobbyists and corporations. You go into major inner cities and you'll see widespread poverty, homelessness, drug abuse and crime. And our government had done a lot of fucked up things both to their own citizens (MKUltra, Tuskeegee syphilis experiment, Trail of Tears, etc.) and to other countries toppling governments in Hawaii, Latin America and the Middle East for this countries own gain, using our tax money to support Israel and other things that we the people don't morally approve of.

Of course, immigrants don't come here because of "freedom" or "democracy", they only come here for money and for welfare. If the U.S. was an authoritarian state people would still come here if they're able to live off well economically.

Canada has no culture. All their culture derives from American culture. If you come here, be prepared to trade your life for the vaccine because these cucks are pushing the vaccine passports so bad. Just whatever you do, try avoiding Ontario, worst province in Canada.

What about le Québec. I have heard they are more "conservateurs" that the rest of Canada. Are Quebec, apart of the french question, different from the rest of Canada?