Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have PTSD from all the drama today.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
This whole thing with @Tellem-T and the other fakecels completely destroyed my motivation. I didn't realize how much I was missing out until today. I thought it was mostly ugly bitches using tinder, but a lot of them are actually Stacys. I always wondered how every attractive foid was in a relationship when almost no one was hooking up at school/work. It all makes sense now. There's no point in approaching IRL. If you're a "mentalcel" it's as simple as swiping right on your screen. You can be a total autist and still succeed if you pass the looks threshold. Even if you don't score, it's a massive boost to your confidence just knowing that you're desirable. I've been out there socialmaxxing for nothing.

I was planning to try tinder but I'm afraid to know the truth now. If I end up getting matches I'll want to kill myself for not doing this sooner. It would mean that I suffered for nothing for the past 5 years. I already have so many regrets, I don't want more. At the same time it would be even worse if I get none. I don't know how I would cope knowing that I'm genetic garbage.

I'm so confused. All this time I thought maybe I wasn't that bad looking because I had positive experiences IRL. But it all seems worthless compared to the messages and hundreds of matches these guys get. I can't imagine foids lusting after me like that. Fking hell, this is the worst timing for a mental breakdown. I had big plans for august

Tellem literally got more matches in one day than most normie looking men will get in their entire lives.
Fuck this gay flat earth.

Beardy

Try Tinder or get your pic rated by someone.

What's the drama with Tellem? Someone elighten me please?

M8, if you're good looking enough to get matches on tindr then you can get laid. Look in the mirror, be honest with yourself. Trucels know they are trucels, are you not a trucel?

There is no point in approaching IRL anyway, ONLY metancels would do that or blue pilled incels

You are a shitty larper fakecel tbh

What is Tellem doing now? And what was the official reason for his ban?

He clearly has ascended, and was never truly an incel. This isn’t allowed
With his post count I would have assumed there was something not quite right with him. How did people know he had ascended?

@Tellem-T was banned a while back for being a troll anyways. He was never an incel and only liked to act like he was.

good riddance. death to the larpers who mock us. now get rid of that prick zyros

I have ptsd from being a micro turbo Manlet