Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have personalitymaxxed and it has not worked with women as so many whores online have stated

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I had to start becoming less spergy about a year ago when I finally got my first job and had to interact with loads of new and random people from all over so I decided to fake confidence and learn to talk in a normie-human manner. it's worked pretty well I think and I think I'm still improving it shockingly.

In day to day life, it has worked. I'm not popular at work per se but I know everyone and everyone knows me and is ok with my presence which is more than I've ever had and is the biggest "social" circle I've ever had (it's the only one)

I've made some friends at work I guess, but nothing outside of work. This leads to romance, I've tried being flirty and charming to women in many ranges and many races and many varieties in terms of their looks. I have got nothing but contempt from them.

Dirty looks are nothing new to me and nothing has changed, I can make them laugh, I can give compliments without spilling the spaghetti and they take the compliments well but that's it. I can not get in to any other phase of conversation besides friendly chatting, no chance has opened to ask for a Snapchat or phone number or even a "see you tomorrow". They don't look forward to talking to me I can tell, they only laugh if I say something genuinely funny and a laugh will just burst out of course.

Now let's move to the internet where I've practiced my charm and personality as well as online. I have received nudes, had women develop crushes (I can tell by their language) and like me and want face reveals (after nudes and without nudes at all). When they receive that reveal though, I get nothing but less and less from them (nudes and conversation). I think it's obvious what happens here. I'm ugly, I've always been ugly and disliked. It's why I'm a socially awkward, mentally fucked shut in at heart still. I don't believe I let that show with the platonic feedback I get from the people I work with.

Having a good personality is a meme and I can't believe I fell for normie lies yet again.

I know this isn't news to many here but it's just so disheartening to have it happen in real life, not just online.

There's no personality for your face.

Last edited:
Whores lie about what they want. It’s nothing new. They will call their fatass friends “beautiful” if it gets them social credit

Did u try facegym?

Whores lie about what they want. It’s nothing new. They will call their fatass friends “beautiful” if it gets them social credit
Interesting thing. I noticed is the contest between women. They love to elevate their fat pig friends to make themselves feel better but if their FPF stays in that elevated position, they go in to damage control and really, really start to be flirtier with men in order to be on top of the pecking order once again.
Did u try facegym?
Probably not, I'm still learning the lingo here.

Putting Up fronts " Is the worst.

One Life to live yet we care About bullshit.

I can not get in to any other phase of conversation besides friendly chatting, no chance has opened to ask for a Snapchat or phone number or even a "see you tomorrow".
Weak sauce.

You may have personality maxed but your game still weak AF