Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have permanent mental trauma from extreme loneliness at a young age

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
Even when I was 11-12 (at the time fairly normal) stupid shit like having ZERO friends, being chosen last at gym class, not having partners for partner activities in school fundamentally changed who I am. I use to be neurotypical and by the time I was 13 I could barely talk to anyone. By 14-15 I developed delusions and schizophrenic paranoia. I am only getting better now after 6 YEARS. FFS the blackpill literally changes who you are as a person. You can ignore the blackpill, the blackpill will never ignore YOU!

I remember going insane when I was 13 and experienced a summer without friends. When school started and I could socialize again, it magically went away.

I remember going insane when I was 13 and experienced a summer without friends. When school started and I could socialize again, it magically went away.
Similar effect for me. The more I see people the less disturbing thoughts come into my head. Delusions also became less bad

Similar effect for me. The more I see people the less disturbing thoughts come into my head. Delusions also became less bad
This website also help. Nice to talk to someone, at least. Even fellow crazies.

i had to be in a hospital for 3 months because of being schizo, they put me on pills that made me gain a shit ton of weight and made me into a complete zombie.

due to bullying i became more socially awkward and angry Alot of us uglies have issues due to what people did to us

due to bullying i became more socially awkward and angry Alot of us uglies have issues due to what people did to us
its fucked up that even young children arnt spared from the blackpill

Even when I was 11-12 (at the time fairly normal) stupid shit like having ZERO friends, being chosen last at gym class, not having partners for partner activities in school fundamentally changed who I am. I use to be neurotypical and by the time I was 13 I could barely talk to anyone. By 14-15 I developed delusions and schizophrenic paranoia. I am only getting better now after 6 YEARS. FFS the blackpill literally changes who you are as a person. You can ignore the blackpill, the blackpill will never ignore YOU!
Can relate with having no friends since the age of 13, Loneliness absolutely crushes your soul at every level, even worse if experienced at such a formative age.

Can relate with having no friends since the age of 13, Loneliness absolutely crushes your soul at every level, even worse if experienced at such a formative age.
fr I have permanent social anxiety from this shit still not recovered 6 years later

fr I have permanent social anxiety from this shit still not recovered 6 years later
Newsflash: you wont, the damage is done, loneliness during a critical stage of social development will ruin your life as you know it, your psyche is already altered forever.

Newsflash: you wont, the damage is done, loneliness during a critical stage of social development will ruin your life as you know it, your psyche is already altered forever.
I recovered quite a bit already

I feel you bro. Not having a partner during partner activities was so bad haha. Don't know what it's like having delusions and schizophrenic paranoia tho. But yeah, I hope it gets better for you brocel. Love you

You dont fully do, like 100%, its altered your psyche forever.
agreed. I wish other kids and teachers wernt such ass holes. They obviously didn't have to do these stupid "partner" style activities if they knew some kids would be singled out

I feel you bro. Not having a partner during partner activities was so bad haha. Don't know what it's like having delusions and schizophrenic paranoia tho. But yeah, I hope it gets better for you brocel. Love you
Thanks man. I remember literally having a sharp pain in my chest when a teacher mentioned "partners"

Yes. No matter where you go, what you do, who you meet in the future, rotting in your formative years has scarred you deep. Wounds so deep they never heal, they never go away. Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past, bringing back these memories I wish I didn’t have. Some of us may have been happy as a child, but rotting in our formative years has altered our brains forever and we did not develop correctly

Yes. No matter where you go, what you do, who you meet in the future, rotting in your formative years has scarred you deep. Wounds so deep they never heal, they never go away. Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past, bringing back these memories I wish I didn’t have. Some of us may have been happy as a child, but rotting in our formative years has altered our brains forever and we did not develop correctly
That is so fucked up. The black pill doesn't even spare children. Raising kids with no friends should be a criminal offense

We missed SO MANY developmental milestones its crazy, at heart we are still children, we were never indicted or given the rite of passage to actual soyciety.

We missed SO MANY developmental milestones its crazy, at heart we are still children, we were never indicted or given the rite of passage to actual soyciety.
do you think me becoming a soldier will change that?

Yep. Too many copers just think you can get a gf at 20 or some shit and you will be fine. You will never be fine. I’m like a giant man child in many ways. Never got a chance to have a peer friend group in high school, never got teen love, never even went to one party in high school

do you think me becoming a soldier will change that?
Nope and also, dont fucking do it bro, dont go die for israhell and for kikes that dont give a shit about you.

Yep. Too many copers just think you can get a gf at 20 or some shit and you will be fine. You will never be fine. I’m like a giant man child in many ways. Never got a chance to have a peer friend group in high school, never got teen love, never even went to one party in high school
as inkwell never indicted into soyciety, you are at heart a child, simple as that.

as inkwell never indicted into soyciety, you are at heart a child, simple as that.
Yep. Also, I often reminisce about my childhood because that was the only time in life I wasn’t lonely and actually felt happy overall. I have vivid positive childhood memories from a decade or more ago, but hardly any memories from my teenage years because nothing good really happened then. I’m stuck in the part because I never met the developmental milestones to move on

Yep. Also, I often reminisce about my childhood because that was the only time in life I wasn’t lonely and actually felt happy overall. I have vivid positive childhood memories from a decade or more ago, but hardly any memories from my teenage years because nothing good really happened then. I’m stuck in the part because I never met the developmental milestones to move on
At heart im still like a little kid yearning for a hug, for a snuggle, for a kiss I will never get.

Same man. I always think about my childhood. When life was fair. And I was happy.

At heart im still like a little kid yearning for a hug, for a snuggle, for a kiss I will never get.
Same. Brutal part is, if we ever managed to get gfs, the girls would already be experienced. It would be our first love and would feel like heaven to us to finally be loved, but it would just be another normal day for the woman.

Same man. I always think about my childhood. When life was fair. And I was happy.
Yep. My childhood was good. I’m glad I was bluepilled then, and just enjoyed life. Never could have imagined this is how it would turn out

Same. Brutal part is, if we ever managed to get gfs, the girls would already be experienced. It would be our first love and would feel like heaven to us to finally be loved, but it would just be another normal day for the woman.
Our natural reaction would be to hang on for dear life, but foids hate the Non Chad's Clinginess, they would get rid of you in a heartbeat. (As Non Chad you are utterly replaceable and you will not have her genuine love and desire.)

Our natural reaction would be to hang on for dear life, but foids hate the Non Chad's Clinginess, they would get rid of you in a heartbeat. (As Non Chad you are utterly replaceable and you will not have her genuine love and desire.)
Yep. We would cherish the relationship because it would be the best hung we ever had in our lives, while she would just discard us. It’s kinda like is you gave an average car to a rich guy. He wouldn’t care about it and would get rid of it, but if the same car was given to a poor guy with nothing (us when it comes to relationships), he would be extremely grateful and love the car and take amazing care of it

Yep. We would cherish the relationship because it would be the best hung we ever had in our lives, while she would just discard us. It’s kinda like is you gave an average car to a rich guy. He wouldn’t care about it and would get rid of it, but if the same car was given to a poor guy with nothing (us when it comes to relationships), he would be extremely grateful and love the car and take amazing care of it
agree 100%, we are the clingy puppies while she doesnt give a shit about you, brutal. (They really dont about Non Chads.)

agree 100%, we are the clingy puppies while she doesnt give a shit about you. (They never dont about Non Chads.)
It’s brutal how the smallest bit of love would mean the world to us, but females get love handed to them so easily it means nothing to them

It’s brutal how the smallest bit of love would mean the world to us, but females get love handed to them so easily it means nothing to them
Real

Brutal. Some of the earliest memories I have are me in elementary school being a total outcast nobody. I wish I can place a finger on when exactly everything went wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back