Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have pent up rage

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I have so much snger inside and no outlet to put it into, i dont relax or reease kt with video games or movies or anything, i cannot escape to any world and i am stuck in constant agony as gay as that sounds. I hate everyone and myself and i even hate all of you here as much as i like all of you here, i hate my friends and want to be left alone but want to be surrounded. I am waiting for the big joke that apparently my life is leading up to and hopefully this build up is good enough. It must be a comedy considering how fucked everything is. Feel like a shitty background character. Hate the internet wish i didnt grow up on it hate my generation hate jannies hate how i cant even express my true feeings anywhere without the jewish police arresting me or some shit. Cant articulate what i yhink in text or speech. When i turn 18 im probably going to get arrested for something stupid like online hate because apparently chad can express his anger and especially any foid but no not if a incel does. I scare women on accident not on purpose like startle them and i have no idea why, i read a post about a guy who sid the exact same thing saying he thought he had no soul which i souldnt say that cringy shit but something is definitely wrong with me

Last edited:
Well, at least it's not pent up semen after not masterbaiting for a day, that's much worse.

I have so much snger inside and no outlet to put it into, i dont relax or reease kt with video games or movies or anything, i cannot escape to any world and i am stuck in constant agony as gay as that sounds. I hate everyone and myself and i even hate all of you here as much as i like all of you here, i hate my friends and want to be left alone but want to be surrounded.

Then, your thoughts are similar to many of the users here. You wish to be surrounded by empathetic individuals who can accept your anger and yet still treat you as a worthy human. You are, I assume, putting on a facade of wellness in the "real world". Welcome.

Please describe your "constant agony"/social experiences in more detail...

I have so much snger inside and no outlet to put it into, i dont relax or reease kt with video games or movies or anything, i cannot escape to any world and i am stuck in constant agony as gay as that sounds. I hate everyone and myself and i even hate all of you here as much as i like all of you here, i hate my friends and want to be left alone but want to be surrounded. I am waiting for the big joke that apparently my life is leading up to and hopefully this build up is good enough. It must be a comedy considering how fucked everything is. Feel like a shitty background character. Hate the internet wish i didnt grow up on it hate my generation hate jannies hate how i cant even express my true feeings anywhere without the jewish police arresting me or some shit. Cant articulate what i yhink in text or speech. When i turn 18 im probably going to get arrested for something stupid like online hate because apparently chad can express his anger and especially any foid but no not if a incel does. I scare women on accident not on purpose like startle them and i have no idea why, i read a post about a guy who sid the exact same thing saying he thought he had no soul which i souldnt say that cringy shit but something is definitely wrong with me
Scarily relatable

Can relate but ur fakecel. Ur under 18 and have friends.

Have you tried deep breathing when you become enraged?

It can calm that vortex of frenzy and fury.

Last edited:
Can relate but ur fakecel. Ur under 18 and have friends.
Fuck you faggot i can have a friend or two and still be incel, why is it that every retard on thing thinks if you have a friend you must be a chad

Fuck you faggot i can have a friend or two and still be incel, why is it that every retard on thing thinks if you have a friend you must be a chad

Please don't feel so upset over it. Many users here do not have friends for the very reasons that made them into incels.

There is nothing wrong with friendship, but it is a foreign thing to those who could never have/maintain it.

Being under 18 doesn't make you a fakecell.
Yes it does. If you aren't 18 then you are not at your final height and facial bone structure, most likely still in school so around foids so no excuses like (locationcel, neet, etc.) Still 0 life experience and actually out there in the world interacting with people so you haven't been beaten down by life as much. The list goes on and on and why Ive argued that this forum should only be open to 18+.

Last edited:
Yes it does. If you aren't 18 then you are not at your final height and facial bone structure, most likely still in school so around foids so no excuses like (locationcel, neet, etc.) Still 0 life experience and actually out there in the world interacting with people so you haven't been beaten down by life as much. The list goes on and on and why Ive argued that this forum should only be open to 18+.
None of that made any sense except for the bone structure thing everything else still happens to people 18 and over.

The most beautiful post I've read in a while.

I miss the rage.
I miss having hope.