Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have ogre feet failo

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
I have hairy ogre feet. pudgy fat foot. I have huge club like big toes and my pinky toes are a bit deformed. Like they don't have a full nail, it's super small. They kind of curl inward and down. Since I've gotten older they become yellow on the bottom, kind of calloused. All this on a 5'6 frame. So over. I remember being made fun of at the pool when I was younger about my deformed pinky toes

Last edited:
No one wants to see a subhuman's feet anyways jfl

I have hairy ogre feet. pudgy fat foot. I have huge club like big toes and my pinky toes are a bit deformed. Like they don't have a full nail, it's super small. They kind of curl inward and down. Since I've gotten older they become yellow on the bottom, kind of calloused. All this on a 5'6 frame. So over. I remember being made fun of at the pool when I was younger about my deformed pinky toes
nobody notices. Your real deformity is in the length of your leg bones and your face