Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have now picked out a tree to hang myself from

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
I've been doing a lot of work (ie exercise and healthy living) to try and stop myself from committing suicide, but as usual I have fallen into another depressive suicidal rut.

No matter how much I try I can't reconcile my lonely and horrible past, it drives me insane, I will never find true happiness because the memories & regret haunt me every second. it's almost like I grieve for my younger self.

Today I scouted out the neighborhood in search of a perfect tree to hang myself from, whether I will or not is still being debated in my mind, however it's nice to know that the tree is there waiting should I decide to do it.

The tree is in a wooded area and one of it's boughs hangs over an overgrown public pathway.

I'm pretty sure that if I did commit suicide it would be a 'spur of the moment' decision which is what I'm afraid of.

Tags Goer Watches Men Leather Strap Automatic Mechanical Skeleton Watches Men Casual Wristwatc

wonder if anyone has hanged themsleves from those huge redwood trees way up up high so it would be hard to see them.

run onto a traintrack instead

run onto a traintrack instead
Every day when I take the train I ask myself if I should get on the train or jump onto the tracks. Seems like it could end up painful though, there are videos online of people being cut in half and staying alive for a bit.

If I did that I would wear a shirt with the word '''virgin'' on it. I would want people to know why I did it.

@Blancmange
Go BM

Every day when I take the train I ask myself if I should get on the train or jump onto the tracks. Seems like it could end up painful though, there are videos online of people being cut in half and staying alive for a bit.
Saw one with a guy who's legs got turned into noodles but he survived

Man, seriously, don't kill yourself. There are always alternatives. If I remember correctly, you're quite old, right? Try anything before deciding to do it, exhaust all options. Hell, even try moving out into the woods and living off the land for a bit (not joking).

You have options, you don't need to do it. There is still beauty in the world outside of having sex. Maybe you'll have a spiritual revelation of some sort. It's possible for all of us.

Don't kill yourself faggot. Even if it is in the spur of the moment. There are othER ways to CHOose from.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paineira#/m

Choose a "Paineira", a tree here from South America (more of Brazil) if you do not die hanged can hit the thorns in a macabre death (the thorns should be about 3 inches.
edia/File:Ceiba_speciosa_IMG_1753.jpg

Attachments

• foto apagar.jpg
    foto apagar.jpg
    604.3 KB · Views: 64
That sucks but it’s your life bro. You have the right to end it.

Godspeed.

I feel your pain man good wishes from me to you

I feel your pain man good wishes from me to you

If I were to do it, I'd choose a shotgun suicide. Make sure you have something to cover your face.

Go out in an intEResting way.

Really though you do have potential. Remember that all of us have potential even to create educational programs about our issues.

Relax, don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come
Relax, don't do it
When you want to sock it to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come
Relax, don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come
Relax, don't do it
When you want to sock it to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come
Ah, ah, ah, come
Whoa-ooh-whoa, aah
But shoot it in the right direction (hey, hey, hey, hey, yeah)
Make makin' it your intention (ooh yeah, ooh yeah)
Live those dreams
Scheme those schemes
Got to hit me (hit me)
Hit me (hit me)
Hit me with those laser beams
(Ow, ow, ow)
Laser beam me
Ah, ah, ah
Relax
Don't do it
Relax
When you want to come
Come
Ahhhhh
Whoo!
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
I'm coming
I'm coming, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Relax, don't do it (you should know)
(What's inside me) When you want to go to it
Relax, don't do it
When you want to come (hey-ey)
Relax, don't do it
When you want to sock it to it (Way-hay)relax, don't do it Love!
When you want to come
When you want to come
When you want to come
Come
Hoo-ah!

No seriously dont fking do it boyo :feelswow:

Attachments

• 1547780988091.jpeg
    1547780988091.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 60
aokigaharamaxxing

General CHO and captain ER are waiting.

This reminds me of the Enigma of Amigara Fault

Looks like ritalinbot made an error..

Well, time to replace the old bot. He served us well.

It is over.
"aokigahara = "LE Logan Paul suicide forest = forced meme"" = forced meme

If I did that I would wear a shirt with the word '''virgin'' on it. I would want people to know why I did it.
Good idea.
It could help people sympathize with us