Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have now more than 1000 posts. Respect me

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I postcountmog many ppl here and i am not even shitposting ngl tbh

Dont know even who you are.

truecels are always invisible like irl. Irl i get ignored as well as here. You as a fakecel seek for attention like zyros, gambler etc.

That's not something to be proud of

1000 is average

REEEEspect !!!

Q
Keep in mind that I already have almost 6k posts and that I might be a little bit biased

Lol imo 1k is pretty okeeey i think i sm a bit above average

Youre top 3 buddy. You guys are the last hope and army of incels.is

Without u guys this forum would be noz zhat active tbh ngl

@RREEEEEEEEE @Tellem--T @Facade

Q

Lol imo 1k is pretty okeeey i think i sm a bit above average

Youre top 3 buddy. You guys are the last hope and army of incels.is

Without u guys this forum would be noz zhat active tbh ngl

@RREEEEEEEEE @Tellem--T @Facade
I'm top 4 but thank you :D

Congratulations brother, I'm proud of you!

Loool rreeee postmogged you? Its over ngl
I'm still in school and I had to study for weeks. I also requested a 2 week ban during february. Some NEETs(like rreeee) can easily postmog me because I have to go to school for 8-10hrs a day

I'm still in school and I had to study for weeks. I also requested a 2 week ban during february. Some NEETs(like rreeee) can easily postmog me because I have to go to school for 8-10hrs a day

Yep, the top poster is a NEET and so am I.

Only NEETs can do that. You're lucky that @nausea disappeared somehow :/
I'd be satisfied with top 3. I'm sure he'll come back someday.

Yes it can
I liked the old layout more (Except for a few things) but the new layout is completely fine. Nausea is quite old so I presume he can't get used it.

Nausea is quite old so I presume he can't get used it.
Most people (like me) when they spend hours upon hours on something, and it suddenly changes drastically, don't react kindly to it.

Most people (like me) when they spend hours upon hours on something, and it suddenly changes drastically, don't react kindly to it.
I don't like change but adapting isn't too hard

I miss the old one. That's all I think.

Well you should have tell the mods your opinion since your opinion weights much. You have legend status here ngl

me to although a lot of them were alphadestiny threads

That is far from the truth

Nah youre a legend imo.

btw i remember you beeing much more positive a few months ago. What happened? You seem to be sad and mad at the same time, dunno how to describe. Did anything happened in your life?

Nah youre a legend imo.

btw i remember you beeing much more positive a few months ago. What happened? You seem to be sad and mad at the same time, dunno how to describe. Did anything happened in your life?
Really? I think he became a lot more calm

Really? He talked a lot more about nihilism in the past.(This is at least my observation)
It's been off my mind. Can't live like that.

Really? He talked a lot more about nihilism in the past.(This is at least my observation)

cant really judge about that since i am myself a "nihilist", there was a time where i was every day browsing nihilists post on facebook, instagram etc but now i am a bit inactive in this, myb because i feel better than before

cant really judge about that since i am myself a "nihilist", there was a time where i was every day browsing nihilists post on facebook, instagram etc but now i am a bit inactive in this, myb because i feel better than before
But you are a muslim.

But you are a muslim.

exactly, my iman there wasnt really strong back then. I was all day roting in my room thinking about how shit life is and that nothing make sense etc. i thought seriously about things like spending all my money for going to the wild to alasca or canada and living my life alone there wihout anyone and dying there so that i could at least feed some animals with my body. Thanks allah i am good now, i am studying, i am healthy and i have a family that loves me