Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have now decided to become gay!

gymcel_marcal

gymcel_marcal

GYMCELRAT
100%
Since I have more feminine features I think that’s the only way for me to get laid. So I guess I’ll try ascending this way! :feelsaww:

Now I need daddy to be with me forever, wish me luck :heart::heart::heart: :panties:

The least gay GrAYcel.

Another day, another GrAYcel thread

Since I have more feminine features I think that’s the only way for me to get laid. So I guess I’ll try ascending this way! :feelsaww:

Now I need daddy to be with me forever, wish me luck :heart::heart::heart: :panties:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I was hopeful title would be a bait... kys asap

OP couldn’t ascend with his cock, so new he tries to ascend with his ass

So many faggot troll posts and there all fucking horrible

u gonna be a bottom or top

So many faggot troll posts and there all fucking horrible
They all post this shit and think it's incredibly funny, also when they get banned they say "it was a just a joke :soy:". Like we haven't see this a milion times over.

They all post this shit and think it's incredibly funny, also when they get banned they say "it was a just a joke :soy:". Like we haven't see this a milion times over.
I’m back :feelsokman:

Should be burned alive on the stake (in Minecraft) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Youre not getting laid, youre being sodomized by faggots.

Fuckin GrAYfaggot:feelsugh:

EVen though u got unbanned u will get constantly reminded of what you are, fucking faggot kys. But well, grays are irrelevant anyway
What’s wrong with being gay?

I live in SF and have observed the gay community for several years now. The homos are all either short, scrawny, or disproportionately ethnic.

Welcome back faggotcel

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT GET OFF THE FORUM AND JUMP IN FRONT OF SUBWAY TRAIN !

This is the fate of incels who refuse to take the blackpill

They will try to cheat their way out of inceldom, in any way possible

Brutal gaycels.is